Chapter-7 ❀ Aloof Heartrob ❀

(Warning ⚠️: The information in this chapter is fictional and any resemblance to the reality is purely coincidental

(Warning ⚠️: The information in this chapter is fictional and any resemblance to the reality is purely coincidental.)

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Tere husn se mehka hua hai, har ek lamha mera jahan,
Tere ishq mein hai woh noor, jo hai khuda ka armaan.
Teri yaadon mein khud ko paaya, tere pyaar mein kho gaya,
Tere ishq mein hai woh khusbu, jo dil se mahsoos kiya.

~Abhirudra Singh Rathore

(With your beauty, my world is perfumed every moment,
In your love, there's a light, a divine sentiment.
In the memories of you, I've found myself and lost my way,
In your love, there's a fragrance, my heart can truly convey.)

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Aisha entered the classroom with grace, and a hushed anticipation fell over the students. All eyes turned towards her, and they welcomed her in unison. She acknowledged their greetings with a subtle nod, but her heart was filled with a different emotion.

Her gaze moved across the room but stopped when she saw someone she recognized instantly. He was sitting at the back, engrossed in his phone. Aisha's heart skipped a beat, and a surge of happiness washed over her. She turned away from the class, biting her lip to conceal her radiant smile.

Today, she hadn't expected to see him. The mere idea that he might be here for her sent waves of joy and excitement rushing through her, as her emotions danced between hope and longing.

However, Aisha couldn't bring herself to surrender too easily. The thought crossed her mind, "What if I'm wrong? I can't bear another insult like last time when he called me ugly."

Memories of that painful incident still stung, leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. She made an effort to regain her composure, determined not to show vulnerability. Turning back to the class, her face became a mask of neutrality.

"We're beginning the next lesson in fifteen minutes. Until then, please review yesterday's material," she announced as she moved to the back row. Standing beside Abhirudra, she crossed her arms over her chest. Though he remained engrossed in his phone, Aisha couldn't resist stealing a quick glance at his screen. Much to her irritation, he was playing Candy Crush?

She waited for a while, hoping he'd at least look up and say something. But he just continued to stare at his phone. Frustration started to bubble up inside her, as she'd anticipated a simple greeting or even a nod. However, it became clear that expecting any kind of interaction from this seemingly distant guy was pointless.

What she didn't know was that deep down, he actually wanted to talk to her and have her undivided attention. He wished he could draw her close, hold her by her waist, and be the center of her world. But he was too proud to let his guard down, determined to show he was in control.