Chapter -5 ❀ His Possesive Heart ❀

Abhirudra was lying on his bed, still wearing his office clothes, with one hand supporting his head

Abhirudra was lying on his bed, still wearing his office clothes, with one hand supporting his head. He held a beautiful silver earring in his other hand, and he was certain that it belonged to Aisha. He rarely allowed any woman to come close to him, especially not inside his car. He didn't want to be involved with anyone he considered unworthy. Though there were female workers in his company, most of them were either married or much older than him.

Aisha was the first woman, besides his grandmother, to sit in the front seat with him. While he was helping them reach the hospital, her earring accidentally fell and he found it under the seat. At first, he thought of giving it back to her, but he felt a strong connection to the earring and decided to keep it for now. He knew he would meet the beautiful owner of the earring soon, but until then, he couldn't part with it.

He was lost in his thoughts, smiling unconsciously as he looked at the earring. There was something special about that girl that captivated him completely. She had an innocent and pure aura, yet there was also a fierceness and badass quality about her. He couldn't wait to meet his goddess again.

His reverie was interrupted as the door of his room opened, and his grandmother, Indrani, entered with a tray of food, smiling softly. Abhirudra quickly hid the earring below his pillow and sat up on the bed. He didn't want to share anything with his dadi for now.

"Abhi, what are you doing? You haven't changed your clothes yet," she said, placing the tray on the coffee table. "Are you okay?" She caressed his face gently, her smile full of concern.

"I'm fine! I will change," he replied shortly, his expression blank.

He was always like this, never smiling, always stoic. But while talking to his dadi, his face didn't show any coldness, though there weren't any specific expressions either.

After he went inside, the smile on Indrani's face vanished, and she looked towards the pillow with a cold expression.

"You think you're smart, huh! But you're still a kid in front of me," she said internally and picked up the silver earring from the bed. When she was coming inside, she had already seen Abhirudra looking at the earring, but she played dumb in front of him. She wanted him to tell her by himself.

She examined the earring carefully. A girl's earring was something new and shocking to her. She knew that he was not interested in women; only work was important to him. After all, she was the one who had trained him to become a working machine or, in other words, a puppet who only listens to her. She would never let anyone destroy her plan, even if she had to ruin his happiness.

I will find out about the owner of this earring in my own way. But for now, I need to determine if my beloved grandson has truly fallen for someone or if it's just mere attraction," she whispered to herself with an evil smirk.

The bathroom door opened, and Abhirudra emerged, dressed in his night attire. He looked sinfully handsome after taking a shower. Indrani smiled at him and gestured for him to take a seat and have something to eat.