Important Announcement

Hello, everyone. I hope you're all doing well. I need to share something important. Unfortunately, I won't be able to update for a while due to personal reasons. Right now, I need to focus on my private life, and I can't give my full attention to writing. I don't want to make any mistakes in my writing, and that's why I can't concentrate at the moment. I'm unsure about when I'll be back, but I promise to return and not only continue this story but also share others. I have a variety of stories – historical, modern, and more. What I ask and hope for from my readers is trust. Please trust and have faith in me. Give me some time to handle my personal life. Once I'm through with my personal challenges, I assure you there will be a flood of updates in your notification box regularly. I'll start updating consistently, but for now, I can't afford to write.

I love writing immensely and want to write all my stories. I'm giving you my promise; you have my word. As you may have noticed, I'm a devoted follower of Lord Rama and Hanuman Ji, and I can't break my promise.

I apologize for this sudden decision, but I didn't have any other choice. One more thing, I may not be able to reply to messages. I'll try to reply if possible, but if I don't, please understand it's not out of ignorance or rudeness. I won't be available for some time as I want to fully focus on my personal life. I hope you all will support me and wait for my return.

Thank you, and take care!

Jai Siya Ram 🙏❤️