Chapter-15 ❀ Sneaky Move ❀

As Mr

As Mr. Raina drove towards the specified location, he connected his Bluetooth to his phone and called Abhirudra for the next set of orders. Despite ringing, Abhirudra didn't answer. Assuming his boss was occupied, Mr. Raina didn't redial, focusing on his driving.

The meeting point was just ten minutes away from the company. Approaching the destination, anxiety crept in as Abhirudra hadn't returned the call. Unable to proceed without instructions, Mr. Raina parked his car and dialed Abhirudra again.

"The number you are trying to reach is out of network coverage area, please try later. Thank you," echoed the robotic female voice.

Growing more concerned, Mr. Raina attempted to call Abhirudra on his other number, but the outcome remained the same. Speculating a network issue in that location, he decided to take the initiative and sent the leader of his men the location details before making the call.

"I've sent you the location; pass it on to the others and get there as soon as possible. We need to hurry," he ordered with determination.

The person on the other end responded, "Noted, senior."

After ending the call, Mr. Raina sped towards the location. His urgency was driven by the fear that something terrible might have already occurred. Unbeknownst to him, the unfortunate event had indeed taken place. Upon reaching the area, he hastily parked his car on the desolate ground, unbuckling his seat belt and rushing out. As he surveyed the surroundings, relief washed over him when he spotted his boss's car. Approaching it, he tried to check inside, but the car was empty. Another car, presumably Aisha's, was parked in front of Abhirudra's. He attempted to call Abhirudra, but his phone was still out of network coverage area, despite multiple attempts.

As he surveyed the area, the distant sound of multiple vehicles caught his attention. Turning his gaze, he saw his men approaching swiftly. The cars were neatly parked, transforming the empty ground into a makeshift parking area. All the vehicles were black, and the men, dressed in black bodyguard uniforms, filed out, standing before Mr. Raina with utmost respect.

Without acknowledging their greetings, Mr. Raina issued direct orders, "The boss came here for something important, but now I can't reach him. I've called him many times, but his phone is out of coverage. His car is parked here, so he must be nearby. Divide into ten groups and search for him in this area. Remember, don't leave a single spot unexplored. Search everywhere, especially in the forest. Got it?"

In unison, everyone present responded, "Yes, senior."

The twenty individuals split into ten groups, each consisting of two members, fanning out across the area to search. Mr. Raina, unwilling to sit idly, joined one of the groups in their quest to find Abhirudra.

Meanwhile, Mr. Oberoi found himself in the midst of a meeting when his wife, Meera, called repeatedly. Initially ignoring the calls and silencing his phone, the persistent vibrations forced him to step out of the meeting room and answer the call. Apologizing for the disruption, he listened to Meera's panicked voice on the other end.