Chapter-3 ❀ Hating Him ❀

(⚠️Warning: Disturbing scenes)

(Listen to the song while reading this chapter ☝️☝️)

_________________

"I want to hate you for everything you've done to me, for every scar, every bad memory. But I don't understand why I can't do that." Aisha said internally, thinking about the person she love more than herself.

In a deserted area, there stood a grand mansion shining brightly under the evening sun. Its impressive entrance warmly welcomed visitors, surrounded by a well-kept garden and tall palm trees, adding a touch of elegance.

The mansion's outside was painted in a dark, black color and had detailed carvings and beautiful balconies with delicate railings. Through the big windows, covered by flowing curtains, one could see the luxurious world inside.

It gave off a feeling of wealth and grandeur, easily captivating and touching the hearts of those who saw its stunning beauty.

Strong and vigilant bodyguards stood watch, ensuring the safety of everything around them. They carefully scanned their surroundings, ensuring no harm could come near.

As the sun began to set, its warm golden light bathed the mansion, giving it an enchanting glow. The guards' weapons shone in the flickering rays, making their presence even more imposing.

Their leader made sure that not even the tiniest creature could escape their watchful eyes. Dressed in black uniforms and sunglasses, they seemed mysterious and powerful. Like dedicated protectors, they stood tall, silent yet commanding. In the fading light, their presence captured the attention of everyone they encountered, leaving a lasting impression on their minds.

The mansion looked as beautiful on the inside as it did from the outside. It appeared peaceful and calm during the daytime. However, as the saying goes, 'what you see isn't always true,' and this saying fit well with this mansion.

Inside, the maids were busy and moved swiftly. They diligently cleaned and tidied each room, using feather dusters and cleaning supplies. Their hard work kept the mansion neat and organized as they moved quietly and spoke softly while completing their tasks.

However, the area behind the wide staircase was strictly off-limits. No one could enter except for the owner of the place.

On the ground floor, behind the wide staircase, there was a lovely portrait of a young couple. The man in the picture wore a black suit and looked handsome and confident. He lovingly held the young woman from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder and holding her hands tightly. They both had happy smiles and seemed deeply in love.

The young woman looked enchanting with her deep amber eyes and perfectly shaped lips with a touch of red. She wore a red saree (a traditional garment worn by Indian and some other Asian women) and had a nuptial chain around her neck, along with vermilion on her forehead. Her beautiful, long black hair flowed down her waist gracefully.