"Jesus, can't you tone it down?"

Yeah, I've been banging these out since I'm bored. Any comments and suggestions are welcome as always.

**************

Kelley's POV.

Despite all of us currently staying here in France for the World Cup, it doesn't mean I can't have a little look at what Bailey is doing.

I was sitting next to Mal, eating Breakfast when Sonnett sat next to me, "Morning," she says, with a bit of sleep still present in her voice.

"Tired huh? Can't be like that around Jill, especially when we have our first game against Sweden later on today."

"Yeah, I know. I'll be fine," She waves me off.

"I know. Eat up." I told her.

She thanked me as I handed her something to eat and we ate in silence for a little bit, then Alex, Allie, Megan, Carli and both Ashlyn and Ali joined us.

"Where's Christen?" I ask.

"She's with Tobin, getting a massage or something," Alex replies.

"Ah, that explains it then." I say before shoving another piece of toast in my mouth.

"They're probably doing it as we speak, I couldn't help but hear some quiet moans coming from their room." Pinoe said unexpectedly and I nearly choked on my food while Sonnett started to laugh.

Carli shakes her head, "Jesus, can't you tone it down?"

Pinoe shrugged her shoulders as Ashlyn chimed in, "I mean, she's right. They're having some quick 'morning fun'."

Eventually Christen and Tobin came down and they looked happy, like very happy. They sat down with us and the rest of the team.

After we finish up breakfast, we all head outside and get on the bus. It's a bit of a drive to the stadium, but that doesn't stop us from having a good time on the bus. We listen to music, play some games and just enjoy each other's company.

I pull out my phone and decide to do a little stalking of Bailey, I mean, research. I pull up her Instagram and start scrolling through her feed. I see she's just posted a photo of her at the gym, showing her abs off. I instantly liked it and posted a comment, before remembering to look at this later tonight.

"Looking at Bailey again?" Crystal teases me and I feel my face heat up.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. I can tell by the way you're biting your lip."

"I'm not biting my lip."

"Yes, you are."

I huff and put my phone away, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of knowing she's right. I pull out a book and start reading, trying to focus on that instead of Bailey.

We eventually arrive at the stadium and we all get off the bus and head inside. We're greeted by some of the staff and we head to our locker room to get changed.

I pull on my kit and do a little stretching before heading out onto the field. I see the Swedish team warming up and I can feel the nerves start to build up.

This is it, the first game of the World Cup.

The whistle blows and the game starts. We start off strong, pressing the Swedish team and not giving them a chance to breathe. We score an early goal and the crowd goes wild.

We continue to attack, but we can't seem to find the back of the net. The Swedish team is starting to get more and more confident and they start to push forward.

One of the Swedish players gets a lucky break and scores an equalizer. It's a fluke goal but it changes the game. Sweden starts to play with even more confidence and we are forced to change our game plan on the fly.

I managed to tackle one of the players who were headed straight towards me, but the ref blew the whistle.

"What did I do? Huh?"

"She stood on my foot," The Swedish player argues and I roll my eyes.

"Oh bullshit. If I stood on your foot you'd be feeling it."

The ref ended up giving me a warning and the play resumed.

They get a few chances, but our keeper, Alyssa, keeps them out. We eventually get a chance to counter and I see Christen with the ball.

I make a run and she sees me, playing the ball perfectly into my path. I took a touch and then crossed the ball to Alex, she received it and took a shot, watching as the ball sailed into the back of the net.

The crowd goes wild and I run towards Alex, engulfing her in a hug as the team swarmed her. We head back to the center circle and the game resumes.

We manage to hold on to our lead and we win the game 2-1.

We head back to the locker room and everyone is celebrating. We've won our first game, setting off what we hope to be another World Cup win for our fourth star.

"Good job out there today, ladies." Jill says to us, "If we keep up the pressure, prevent any chances for the other teams, we'll have a good chance to win this."

This tournament is going to get tougher in the coming weeks, but we're all confident to bring that fourth star home.

*************************

Bailey's POV.

"So, what? I'm out of fights for the meantime? That's bullshit, you've got someone for me, I know you do." I was arguing with the promoter of the Women's Boxing Federation.

"Well," Pete scratches his head, "I don't know. I could give you Michelle Preston? She's slowly coming up the ranks and she's on an undefeated streak."

"Good. I'll take it, when is it?"

"Ummm, I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking we'll have it up at Madison Square Garden in a few weeks."

"A few weeks!?" I'm starting to get pissed, "I told you I was ready to fight."

"I know, look. This can give you some time to head back home to San Antonio and be with your sister. You've been fighting a lot lately, you could use the break."

I think about it, I did promise Hailey when I called her a few days ago, "Okay. I'll go home for a few weeks, then I'll be back."

"Good. I'll have the contract for you, then you can look over it and sign it."

I stand up and nod, "And my big match with Geovana Peres is still on for Pay-Per-View in a month's time?"

"Yes. It's all set up."

"Good."

I turn and walk out of Pete's office. I pull out my phone and call Hailey.

"Hey, big sister!" She answers the phone.

"Hey, I'm catching a flight home later tonight, I've got some time off."

"Oh, good, I've been hoping you'd come down and visit me. Oh, I almost forgot, the doctors told me that I could be out of here soon! They said I could go home to my apartment in a week!"

I smile wide, "That's great! Hey, listen, I've got to get to the airport, but I'll see you soon."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I put my phone away and walk out of the building. I take a deep breath and smile. I love San Antonio, but I love the LA life just a little bit more, I can't wait to get back.

I head over to the airport and get on my flight. I'm flying first class, so I have a little bit more room to stretch out. I sit back and close my eyes, thinking about how good it'll be to see and spend time with Hailey. Then I remembered Jenna and the talk we needed to have, but for now, I'll just enjoy the flight.

**************************

Part 4 will up as soon as it's done.

Cheers!