"What's in the bag?"

A small chapter that's just pure smut, so yeah. 2 more chapters will be going up after this one, so you all will get 3 new chapters in total!

Enjoy!

*****************

Bailey's POV

"Keep the change," I tell the taxi driver as I give him $5.50 for a $5.00 fare. I grab my bags and got out of the taxi and walked up to the front door of my house. I put the key in the lock and walked in, "Kelley, I'm home!" I called out.

There was no response, so I walked around the house looking for her. I finally found her in the bedroom, fast asleep. I smiled and walked over to her, gently shaking her awake. "Hey, wake up, I'm home."

She slowly opened her eyes and jumped up and hugged me, "I'm so glad you're home! I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, baby." I said as I hugged her tightly.

We finally pulled away from each other and I said, "I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be out in a bit."

I went into the bathroom and started the shower, then undressed and got in. The hot water felt amazing on my body, and it was just what I needed. I stayed in the shower for a few minutes, then got out and got dressed. I walked out into the bedroom and Kelley was lying in bed, "Come lay with me." She said.

I smiled and climbed into bed with her and she snuggled up against me. "I'm so glad you're home."

"I'm glad to be home." I said.

We laid there in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's presence, then she finally broke it, "Since Christmas is coming up, do you want to come and spend it with my family or are we going to your parents? Us O'Hara's throw an awesome Christmas party."

"Well, that sounds like fun. I would love to come and spend it with your family. And since we're spending Christmas with your family, we can spend New Year's with my family, us Wilson's always have a big New Year's party."

"That sounds like a plan." Kelley said.

I was really looking forward to spending the holidays with her family. I had met them already, so I knew that they were great people. New Year's with my family though, you'd be lucky to survive the night of partying and drinking. I'm sure Kelley would have a great time though.

"I um, went to a shop earlier?" Kelley says, a smirk on her face.

"What shop?"

"A sex shop?"

I sit up, "What? Why would you go to a sex shop?"

"Well, I figured since we're both home for the holidays, figured we'd spice things up a bit." She reached to her bedside table and pulled a bag out from underneath it.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"Well, come and find out." She said with a grin.

I smiled and leaned over to kiss her, then started rummaging through the bag. I pulled out a box and opened it, "Oh my god, Kelley, is this a strap-on?"

She nodded, "Yup. I figured it would be fun to switch things up a bit."

"I love it. I can't wait to try it out." I said.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked.

I smiled and leaned over to kiss her again, then she flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach. I felt her hands on my hips, then I felt the strap-on being put on. "Are you ready for this, baby?" She asked, pulling my shorts and panties down in one go.

"Oh yeah, I'm so ready." I said.

I felt her guide the strap-on into me, and it felt amazing. I moaned as she started thrusting into me, faster and faster. I was getting so close, and then I felt her reach around and rub my clit as she continued thrusting into me. She pulled my shirt up and ran her hands over my abs and breasts, teasing my nipples. "Kelley! Kelley! Oh my god!" I shouted as I came hard.

She moaned as she came too, then she collapsed next to me, "That was amazing, thank you." I said.

"No, thank you. That was fun." She said while taking the strap-on off.

"I can't wait to do it again." I said.

"Me too, but we should probably get some sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow." Kelley said.

"Yeah, you're right." I said.

I turned off the light and snuggled up against her and quickly fell asleep. I was really looking forward to spending the holidays with her, and I knew that we would have a lot of fun.