"Well, when you're dating a boxer, you learn a few things."

Again, thanks for the views so far!

Anyways, enjoy this chapter!

*******************

"What do you want?" I say in a cold voice.

"I want to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk to you, Jenna."

"Please, Bailey. I know I fucked up, but I need to talk to you."

"No, you don't. You made your choice and now you have to live with the consequences. I'm not getting back together with you, so you can just stop trying."

I hear her sigh on the other end, "I know. I just wanted to apologize."

"Well, you did. Now goodbye, Jenna." I say as I go to hang up on her, but she stops me.

"Wait, no, hold on."

I sigh, "What is it?"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I did and that I miss you."

My mind immediately goes to Kelley and I can't help but smile. "Jenna, I'm happy with where I'm at. I'm happy with Kelley."

"Can I at least see you? To talk? I know you're up in Utah now, so I'll come to you."

"No, Jenna. I don't want to see you. Besides, I'm in Georgia right now."

"Oh, okay. I'll come to Georgia then."

"No, Jenna. I'm not going to see you, so just stop trying." I say as I hang up on her.

I walk back into the living room and Kelley looks at me, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine." I say with a smile.

She nods and we watch the rest of the movie. I do my best to pay attention, but my mind is elsewhere. I can't help but think about Jenna and how she wants to see me. What does she want?

I'm pulled from my thoughts when I feel Kelley's hand on mine. I look at her and she gives me a reassuring smile. I smile back and we continue to watch the movie, but my mind is still elsewhere.

*****************

Kelley carried our bags to the car as I slowly made my way down the stairs on my crutches. We said our goodbyes to her family and promised to come back soon.

We got in the car and drove to the airport, where we caught our flight back to Utah. We were both quiet on the flight, lost in our own thoughts. I could tell Kelley was thinking about her family and I was thinking about Jenna. I felt Kelley's hand on my lap and I looked at her.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked with concern.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired."

"Okay." She said skeptically.

I knew she didn't believe me, but I didn't want to worry her, so I just let it go.

We landed after a few good hours in Utah and caught a cab back to her apartment. We got our bags out of the trunk and I slowly made my way up the stairs on my crutches.

Once we got inside, I instantly sat down on the couch, "I'm just going to go take a quick shower." Kelley said as she headed into the bathroom.

"Hey." I called out.

"Yeah?" She said as she poked her head out of the bathroom.

"Jenna called me. She wants to see me."

Kelley's face softened, "Do you want to see her?"