"I'll drop 'em on the stack of dimes they call a neck!"

Bailey's POV.

Turns out, the WBA has given me new entrance music for some reason. I don't why they're changing it even though I'm only coming back to be a referee, but it is what it is.

Also, I made the decision to drop "The Crippler" from my ring name, I never liked it much anyway.

As I walked to the center of the ring, the crowd erupted into cheers. I couldn't help but smile as I heard my name being shouted from all corners of the arena. I turned to the commentator and took a deep breath.

"Bailey Wilson, back in the ring after all these months," he exclaimed. "How does it feel to be back in the WBA?"

"It feels amazing," I replied, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm honored to be here as the special guest referee for this highly anticipated bout between Charlotte and Melissa. It's going to be a great fight, and I can't wait to see who comes out on top."

The crowd cheered even louder at my words, and I could feel the excitement in the air. I knew that this was going to be a night to remember, and I couldn't wait to see what the future held.

Weeks leading into the event was filled with a whole heap of promotion, they were going all out for it. Yet again, the WBA has always been like that with events. As a part of the promotion for the event, I was scheduled for an interview on a talk show.

That interview was kind of a train wreck, mainly since I kept getting asked questions about my personal life. And it really made me uncomfortable.

Eventually the time came. We were all in Madison Square Garden, at the back when the music and pyro went off, signalling the start of the Pay-Per-View. Apparently US Women's Hockey Player Hilary Knight was in the arena tonight, which is pretty cool.

The first match went out, and they tore the house down. I had to do a interview afterwards, so went over where the backstage interview stuff goes on.

"I'm here backstage with the special guest referee for tonight's semi-main event bout with Charlotte Harrison going up against Melissa Wells. Bailey, what're your thoughts about the match and what do you think the key for victory would be for one of them?"

"Well, they're both tough as nails and give it their all." I said, "Charlotte has a solid jab and quick footwork, while Melissa has a strong right hook and a lot of power. It's going to be a close match, but I think the key will be who can impose their will on the other. Whoever can dictate the pace of the fight will come out on top."

"What's your predictions?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, but I do know that it's gonna be one hell of a fight. If one of those two gets out of line during the match, or think they could throw a shot at me, I'll drop 'em on the stack of dimes they call a neck! Even though I'm retired from fighting, with one snap of my fingers, I'll turn their lights out." I say and walk off.

***********

Kelley's POV.

I was quite surprised to see Alex and Servando turn up unannounced, but they thought they'd come over to visit before they head back to Orlando tomorrow. Alex was nearing her due date, and she's excited to welcome her baby girl into the world.

"Kel! Where's your cups at?" Servando calls out from the kitchen.

"In the top cupboard, by the microwave." I called back from the living room.

Alex turned the TV over to the Pay-Per-View event that the WBA was airing. Servando came back with our drinks, Alex has water, I have some orange juice and Servando had the same too.