"What're you doing here? I thought you were in LA?"

Here's Part 4!

Enjoy :)

**************

Hours later, I land in San Antonio and take a taxi to the hospice where Hailey's staying. I go inside and ask for her, the nurse tells me she's in her room.

I knock on the door and she calls out, "Come in!"

I open the door and see her sitting up in bed, smiling. "Hey! You're here!"

"Of course I am." I say as I walk over and give her a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you."

"I'm happy to see you too, sis." I say and I don't want to let go.

Eventually we pull away and she asks, "So, what brings you back to San Antonio? Me, I hope?"

I grin as she breaks out her 1000 watt smile, "Like said when I called ya, I'm taking some time off from fighting. No way in hell I'd come down here and not see you."

Hailey lets out a chuckle, "That's great! I've missed you." She responded.

"I've missed you too. Where's mom at? I thought she'd be here with you."

"She's at home, she's been really busy lately."

I sat down in the chair next to her bed, "So, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good. The doctors said I could go home in a week."

"That's great news, even you already told me," She reaches out and smacks me on the leg, and I laugh.

"Yeah, I'm excited."

"I bet. Hey, I talked to Pete, the promoter, and my big match with Geovana Peres is still on. It's still going to be on Pay-Per-View."

"Oh wow! That's amazing, Bailey! I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, sis. I couldn't have done it without you."

"I didn't do anything." She said,

"You did, you were my biggest supporter. I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for you." I reply honestly.

"Aww, you're making me blush." She jokingly says while covering her face.

I laugh, "I'm serious. You've always believed in me, even when I did get screwed over. You were the one that told me to never give up on my dreams."

"I guess I did, didn't I?"

"You did, and I'm glad you did, because look at me now, I'm a fighter. Just like you."

"You are, and you're going to be a champion."

"I will be, for you. I promise."

We sit and talk for a while, catch up on everything that's been going on. It feels good to be home and to see my sister again. I've missed her more than I realized. "Hey Bails, what's the deal with you and Kelley O'Hara. I've seen the comments she leaves. Do you guys know each other?"

"Ummm, no. She started following me one day and then yeah, she's been commenting on my posts. I think she might have the hots for me or something."

"Oooh, someone's got a secret admirer."

"I know, it's a bit weird."

"Well, maybe you should message her, see what's up. Could strike up a convo about soccer since, well, she's with the USWNT in France for the World Cup."

"Yeah, I don't know. I'll think about it. Oh, and get this, two of her teammates, uhh, Alex Morgan and Allie Long, started following me too."

"Ooooh, someone's popular. Do you think they're just following you because of Kelley? Wait. Hold on. I know why. It's because since Kelley's your secret admirer, they're curious. They want to know more about you."