"I'm fascinated with time."

tw: mentions of suicide.

***************

Bailey's POV.

So yeah, we ended up telling our families about our sudden engagement, and they were thrilled. I told Peyton, Lucy, Geovana, Taylor and Lauren too, and they were all super happy and excited for me.

Also after weeks of setting it up, I finally opened up my boxing gym and I've also got a group of teenagers who are wanting to enter the world of professional boxing. It's a group of girls and boys, and they're all good students. Well, except for two who constantly turn up late, and constantly put down one of the girls. And I'm about to kick them out.

"Alright! Listen up!" I yelled and they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me, giving me their attention.

"Today we're going to work on your footwork. It's essential in boxing, so I want you all to pay attention and do exactly as I say. Got it?"

They all nodded and I smiled, before I started teaching them the basics. I noticed one of the girls, Addison, struggling a bit, so I helped her with it, "Watch me Addison, okay? And then you do it too." I said and she nodded, before trying it again and getting it right this time.

"Good job!" I said, and she smiled before looking back at the floor.

"Hey, look at me." I said and she looked up and I smiled, before I said, "You're doing great, okay? Don't worry about what Peter and Blair say, okay? You got this."

Addison smiled before nodding, and I smiled before looking at the rest of them. "Good! Peter! Stop talking and get moving! I want to see what you've got!" Peter looked a bit embarrassed but he nodded before getting to work. The youngest of the group, boy named Terry, was already tired. "Terry, keep going buddy. You need to get your conditioning up if you want to compete."

"Can I have a bit of water?" he asked, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes, and I couldn't help but smile before saying, "Sure. Take a quick break and drink some water."

He smiled before getting up and grabbing his water bottle, and I looked at the clock, seeing that it was almost time to wrap up.

"Alright everyone! I think that's enough for today. I want you all to practice what we did today, okay? I'll see you all tomorrow."

They all nodded and started packing up, and I noticed Peter and Blair saying something to Addison, before laughing at her. I rolled my eyes before walking up to them and saying, "Hey, what's so funny?"

They both stopped laughing and looked at me before Peter said, "Nothing."

"It didn't look like nothing. You two were laughing at Addison." I said and they both shrugged before I said, "You know, if you two have something to say, why don't you just say it? Instead of making fun of her."

They kept their mouths shut, and I sighed before I said, "Listen. I'm here to help you all become boxers. Not to be a referee for your stupid jokes. So either you two start being nice to everyone, or you can leave. Got it?"

They both nodded and I said, "Good. Now, I want you two to apologize to Addison."

They both looked at each other before Blair said, "Sorry Addison."

Addison nodded before looking at Peter, who awkwardly said, "Yeah, sorry Addison."

Addison smiled and nodded, before she said, "It's alright. I'm used to it."

I sighed before I said, "It's not alright. You all need to be respectful of one another. Got it?" The two nodded and left, but Addison was just staring at the floor, which made me wonder if something else was going on. I sat next to her and said, "Hey, you okay?"