3.

Ghost drives along the highway, you sitting in the passenger seat next to him.

"How come you didn't tell me you would come this early? I thought you had another week?" You turn to look at him.

"Chief let us early since the others packed up the job" Ghost still looking at the road.

"I'm free for a month so I'll be home all the time so pay a visit sometimes okay princess?"
He turns to face you,

You look back at him. "Why don't you take the skull mask off? Even when you where at my sister's party you didn't take it off."

"It was a Halloween party Y/N no one thought of it, besides..I don't like showing my face to no one"
Ghost answers your question.

"Why what's the big deal your not ugly are you?"
You respond.

"Quite the opposite princess"
Ghost replied.

"Then I don't see the problem?"
You chimed back more curious.

Ghost sighs..

"Y/N i don't want to talk about it.."
He silently whispered gripping the steering wheel and speeding up.

"Okay okay! You don't have to go angry mode at me for asking questions ghost"
You stated.

He calms down and releases ho foot of the gas peddle a little slowing down..

You looked out your side window and see trees passing by, something to focus on and avoid the conversation you guys just had, as Ghost resumed your guys journey. Eventually, you've arrived at your house.