15.

You take a deep breath..

"Ghost you can't just come over times and da-"

He grabs ahold of you. His left hand pulling his mask off half way, he kisses you deeply holding ahold of your face.

Your eyes widen by shock, you go weak, his lips feel so soft, you tried to resist but you find yourself kissing him back.

Ghost was trembling slightly, like his holding back on you, you couldn't handle it but say..

"D-don't hold back.."
You whispered.

Ghost just hearing those words, he pulls you up by your thighs onto the wall. A bit of fear hits the back of your head but you loved Ghosts touch you couldn't stop thinking about the times he would grip your thighs and finally, his going to do way more..

"Fuck I want all parts of your body..I want all of it to myself, only for me and no one else.."

He bit down on your neck making sure to leave a mark, you felt your body shiver.

He continued to go through your body filling it with hickies, some bleeding from the pressure..

His eyes lock into yours.

"What ever you do..do not make a single sound"

Ghost pulls down your shorts revealing your panties, he took of his glove with his teeth, he gently rubbed up and down your slit.

You whine quietly but not enough to be heard. You look him in the eyes like always he had emotionless eyes.

"Hang on tight"
Ghost whispered close.

He shoved two finger into your slit curly up into you.

You tilt your head up whining holding in the moans you desperately wanted to let out, it made you feel good, it made you feel weak in your legs numb in fact.

He starts to do a slow motion to your g-spot, he knew what he was doing and he loved it, he loved hearing your little whines and whimpers and he wanted you to make more.

He went faster and faster until you couldn't handle it anymore and gripped onto his shoulders, he knew what you wanted and he stopped he looked at you for your response.

"want to go further princess?"

You nodded looking down as you bite you lip in shyness.
He grabs you with his right and unbuckles his pants pulling down to reveal his boxers.

You saw his bulge, it was big, you couldn't help to glance. He chuckled and lifted your chin to face eye contact, he gave you a sweet kiss before pulling down his boxers as-well.

"Hold on love"

He gently pulled you down on him, you moaned but he put his hand over your mouth, he nodded at you to not moan and you nodded back. He continued to go at a slow pace on you to not hurt you.

His panting went faster going faster and deeper. You couldn't help you self but hold onto him as he pressed you more onto the wall.

He groans through his teeth,he wanted you since day one, since the day you guys met at the party, you knew he was looking at you but you avoided it.

Now, well, he can't get his hands of you.

He continued but he started to go harder he made you slam down more aggressively, you couldn't handle it so you bit down on him, he didn't flinch he didn't get affected by you.

He stopped pulling you up as he came all over your stomach as he panted.

"Fuck.."
He whispered under his breath.

He buckled himself up but he didn't let go of you. He realised you didn't cum, he grabbed ahold and put you down onto your bed, he pull your legs over his should leaning down to your slit.

" G-ghost it's okay you don't h-"
You could off.

He rubbed around your clit applying pressure, you couldn't help to tremble and arch your back, it felt good.

He continued on faster and faster until you reached your limit, you gripped deeply into your sheets as you use your other arm to stop your self from moaning.

Ghost listed himself up and put your panties back into to place, putting your shorts up as-well.

" shall we princess?"

He took your hand and stood you up, you looked at him in shocked at the realisation of what happened right now.

You had to be honest you didn't wanted to end. You both went downstairs seeing soap resting, you hoped to god you didn't hear you guys, but he doesn't look like he reacted so your good to go.

Ghost sat down on the couch, he looked so normal like he definitely didn't fuck you out.

You took a deep breath and layer down on the couch resting your head into his lap, he gently played with your hair, twirling it around your finger and twisting it.

You felt tired so you you thought you could do a small nap, but you find yourself asleep.

"tu mia, si alguien te toca, su cabeza se colgara en mi pared..."
-Ghost-