21.

12:00am it was raining but not much, you and
Ghost walked to his car and got in, you put your seat belt on and Ghost reversed out of the parking lot.

"So he was your bully huh?"
Ghost asked driving.

"Yeah..he was such a moron, he was a pervert to the "popular" girls too"
You responded crossing your arm's uncomfortably.

"His planning something"
Ghost spoke out.

"What? Aaron planning something? Never, he might of been a jerk but something like a little fight he wouldn't go far... would he?.."
You spoke out but questioned yourself looking away.

Ghost sensed you worried voice and glanced between you and the road, on his face you saw needle eyes and fast breath serious anger it shocked you and something new to you, something that scared you the little bit since you only seen him calm and...other ways..

"Y/N I'm staying your house till in needed to the military got it?"
Ghost commanded.

You nodded and you left it to that, you didn't want to question it since it might make him more stressed about this whole Aaron thing.

You both finally came home and left a sigh of exhausted, you just want to go inside take a shower and slam yourself into bed. You stumbled around for your keys and unlocked the door, Ghost waits for you to enter then after you entered inside, you left your bag on the floor and dragged yourself to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Ghost watched you reach for the door as he takes his boots off. He immediately took his phone out and dialled a number, you didn't bother to ask and went inside taking your clothes off showering.

A phew minutes pass and you heard yelling..?
You come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around you you looked over seeing Ghost stressed out, practically shaking in anger too.

You reached for him and was concerned what he was gonna do. He turned around and as soon as he saw you his eyes went soft, but only for a minute, just a minute..

"What's wrong Ghost why are you..angry..?"
You questioned quietly.

Ghost stood there silently and didn't say anything but went to shower, he moved your hand away and leaving his phone on the counter. You looked at his phone then looked at him walking to the bathroom, you wanted to say something but something held you back. You didn't want to see Ghost like this..and you don't know why, either it was because of Aaron or..something else..

Exhausted as you are you slowly stumbled upstairs to your room and slam yourself down closing you eyes and instantly falling asleep.

...Tomorrow is a new day...