7.

You sleep peacefully as it still continues to rain softly onto your window. 7:00am hits the clock but you still decide to cuddle into your sheets and sleep in more since it was a Saturday morning. You wake up at 10:00am, ready for the day ahead of you. You make your bed, grab some clothes and go out for a walk around the neighborhood before going back home.

Ghost greets you with a small wave and heads for the bathroom to get ready too.

You just realised you forgot about the order from yesterday and checked your phone to see it didn't go through, you sighed with relief and put your phone down to make breakfast for you and ghost.

You go to the kitchen and start to grab ingredients to make breakfast but stood mid way to think of what to make. You remember that you have batter, so you decide to make strawberry pancakes with whipped cream and maple syrup. You grab the the batter out of the cabinet and mix water in it as-well as getting the pan ready with oil.

You start to make 5-7 pancakes until you think it's enough for both of you and start adding whip cream and strawberries.

You place them down on the island counter and wait for ghost to come out. You wait for ghost to eat with him as he finally gets out of the bathroom and sees what you you've done, a surprise look in his eyes was seen for a second before there turn to normal and come to you to sit down.

"Hope you like them, there not perfect but there my old friends recipe"
You chimed looking up at him.

"Thank you Y/N..why are you so nice?"
Ghost asked hit of a changed tone.

"What do you mean ghost?"
You answered.

"Why are you so nice? Your sister has the attitude of jenny Humphrey, while you..your helpful and nice caring, how the hell are you two sisters?"
Ghost blabbered.

"Well, my sister was a pain when I was younger since she was older then me by 2years, she use to like bullying me, it was entertaining and "funny" so I swore to myself that I'll never treat anyone like I was treated with her"
You opened up.

Ghost looked at you as a bit of sadness was shown in his eyes before changing back to his emotionless ones. He lists his mask half way so his mouth would be revealed, you examine him curiously, pink lips sharp jawline Jesus you could kiss him right there and then...

He finished his plate of pancakes and took the plate to the sink and started to wash.

"well that explain it princess, I'm happy your not like her she can't honestly shut her mouth"
Ghost said.

You laugh at his insult and take your plate to wash, but ghost takes it out of you hands and starts to wash it too.

"Hey ghost no fair let me wash the plates your a guessed here!"
You demanded.

Ghost continues to wash them ignoring your demands.

"Ghost I swear if you dont let go of them I'll!-"

He stares down at you and glares drying his hands and corners you between the counters.

"You'll do what princess? Hurt me?"
Ghost whispered.

" no I-"
You get cut off.

"Oh come on princess speak up, don't be shy on me now."
Ghost has ahold on your chin, pulling it upwards so he can see your flustered cheeks.
A sly grin can be seen under his mask...

"Tu mia angelito~"