8.

You're cornered by Ghost as he leans close to you.

You can't move. You can't breathe. Your heart is pounding in your chest as he leans closer and closer to your face.

He's trying to tease you and you're frozen, unable to react. But this isn't the first time this has happened, and it won't be the last time either.

You've been here before, but not like this...

This is different because this is your first time being cornered by Ghost, you've witnessed this with your ex but with Ghost you could feel your body going weak for him.

"You going weak, watch out because I won't catch you princess"

Ghost let's go of the corners of the counters and chuckles putting the dishes away.

You eyes widened just realising what had witnessed you look him in the eyes With a pissed look and walk away to you room to grab a book you haven't finished and went down stairs again.

" I'm sorry, it makes me happy when I see you flustered like this"
Ghost commented

You look away still flustered and open your book sitting onto your couch. You flip to your favourite part that you've reached page 77.
Ghost sits down next you leaning over curiously to see what your reading.

"What the book called?"
Ghost questioned.

"It's my favourite book I've read it millions of times and each time just gets better and better"

"So your a book worm you like these kind of things. let me guess romance?"

"No it's a mystery book but it does have a bit of romance"
You replied.

Ghost shrugs and turns back to the tv to grab the remote to turn on a movie.

Minutes pass. You continue to read your book as you feel a warm embrace onto your leg, you look over to not make it noticeable, it was Ghosts hand resting onto your thigh, he couldn't resist it so he gently squeezed it, you couldn't help but to blush red.

"Ghost if your gonna tease me again don't you bother."
You said.

He didn't say anything back but squeezed it more tightly.