20.

Saturday 31 march. You finished your shift early and got ready, you had this black slim dress that you have for occasions like this, it isn't all fancy but it will do, you got into it and brushed you hair own and tying a part of it in a half bun.

You went down stairs all dressed up, you didn't mind dressing up once in a while, so this didn't really bother you. Ghost layed his eyes on you, he didn't take them off, he couldn't , he eyed you down, looking at every part of your body he tried to control himself and looked away.

"Wow Ghost what's the matter? Like this side of? All dolled up?"
You flustered towards him.

"Don't you dare Y/N, hurry I'm and let's go"
Ghost shoved you down with your flustered
Questions.

Ghost got the car readied up and waited for you to lock the door.

You locked the door and put the key in you bag, you went the stairs and entered his car.

"Is this a mustang?"
You questioned.

"Mustang 1965, I've had this since day one"
He responded cranking it up.

He turned into reverse and got out of the house turning back and driving into the slim highway. It was a silent ride as you looked out the window admiring the stars, you where happy you lived in a area with so little light pollution, it made the stars looked gorgeous.

He continued enjoy the view as you left Ghost arm rest on you thigh as he drives.
You looked down with moving you head and smiled a little. Ghost saw that you enjoyed it
And continued to drive resting his hand on you.

You finally made it to your school, it has changed a lot, modelled up and repainted.
You reached for the handle of the door to get out but Ghost opened the door for you, he gave his hand out and you took it getting out of the car. He couldn't stop eyeing you, you admit it you liked it. You both went inside the school and you looked around, the whole school was changed.

Finally both of you reached the doors to the gym and looked at how everything was all decorated to balloons, streamers and confetti.
You smiled as your memories flowed pass you. Ghost looked around seeing your childhood gym, he rather enjoyed it but his eyes saddened before going back to normal.

"Come let's get some drinks!"
You took Ghost's hand without realisation and took him to the drink table, you took two cups and poured some drinks for each other.

"For coming without consent!"
You raised you cup as a joke and he looked at you holding his cup. He drank the whole cup crumbling it and throwing it in the trash been next you.

"Y/N is that you?"
A guy questioned and you looked over.

"Oh my god it really is you!"
He hugged you and pulled away, you saw his face and you eyes widened, it was the bully that hanged out with you sister..

"Oh Aaron.."
You smoke in a low tone kinda pissed off.

"Yup that me, how's it going fish eyes?"
He joked nudging you arm.

"I told you to not call me that in high school, why do you think it's okay to say it now?"
You questioned moving away from him.

Ghost grabbed your hand and took you next to him..

He looks him down..
Ghost crosses his arms. He didn't say anything just stood silent..

"Chill man you look tense let me relax you"
Aaron spoke out teaching for his shoulder.
Ghost grips his hand firmly squeezing it. He twists it and pull him down!

"HEY HEY!"
Aaron shouts!

Ghost let's go of him and turns walking away gripping your hand to go to the other side of the gym. Aaron looked at us as we leave..

"You wanna play games..?..we can play games.."
Aaron murmured taking out his phone..