22.

Your head hurt, you nose was blocked, you got sick.

well it makes sense since yesterday you where only in dress and heels and it was pretty cold. You got out of bed holding your head heading to the bathroom, you where stumbling until you felt someone's hands around you waist holding you still. It was Ghost as usual, you smiles and he picked you up taking you to the bathroom and sat you down on the closed lid of the seat.

"Your sick Y/N"
Ghost spoke

"I'm fine I should get ready for work"
You responded denying him.

"Your not going anywhere Y/N you need to rest and eat some soup"
He ordered you.

"Fine"
You responded taking your toothbrush and brushing your teeth.

(Don't worry she waters her brush first then after puts her toothpaste :) )

Ghost left downstairs to make you some warm soup as you got ready for the sick day.

You got up and went downstairs you saw Ghost finished with a bowl of soup and two Panadols on the table next to the bowl. He looked away noticing his turning soft for you.
You thought to yourself how cute.

"Thank you big boy"
You teased him sitting yourself down as your head the door open.

You turned around and saw it was Soap.

"Heyyyy what's up you party poopers!"
He shouted out.

"Oh my god soap shut up Y/N is sick she doesn't need to hear your annoying ass voice"
Ghost turned to him with mad expression.

"It's okay Ghost it's fine I'm not much of a cry baby when I'm sick"
You responded.

You drink your soup feeling more reloaded as soup and Ghost are sat down in the couch watching the tv. You quite enjoyed when they where no at there throats all the time.

You washed your dish and swallowed the pills to feel better. You saw soap glancing at you..it gave you shiver down your soul some how good...but

Ghost got a call, he answered and stood quiet until someone answered. His eyes widened and he turned the phone off.

"What's wrong?"

Ghost stood silent, he got up aggressively and opened the door!

"Soap..watch Y/N with your life..I'll be back.."
He slammed the door without any breath to leave from my body.

What was..happening..?