4.

Ghost turns of the car and stays silent looking at your house.

Rain can be heard hitting the roof of the car it wasn't raining to much but enough to hear it..

"Hey ghost.."
You spoke out softly

Ghost looks over to you raising a brow.

"Wanna stay my house until tomorrow? Then you can leave if you wish to."
You offered.

Ghost stood there looking at you for a few seconds before replaying with a nod. He gets out of the car and goes to the boot to take out his bag, going to your house as you where waiting for him at the front door.

"I'll sleep on the couch"
Ghost spoke out.

"No need ghost I have a guessed bedroom"
You replied.

You take out your keys and picks out one to unlock the door entering inside, ghost following you behind.

" it's not much but it's enough with the job I have" you chuckled awkwardly.

"Your room is next to the tv"
You gave him directions.

Ghost nodded opening the door entering inside putting his bag down then gently closing the door.

You enter your room and open your closet, flipping through clothes until you find your pyjamas. You put on you comfortable pyjamas and remove your hair tie to free your hair free. You finally finish up and head down stairs into the kitchen leaning onto the counter scrolling through some menus to order from.

"Hey Princess, where's the bathroom?"
Ghost holding his clothes standing near the kitchen.

"Uh, yup just in the corner"
You answer.

"Ghost what do you want to eat? I honestly can't choose what to order."
You question.

"Hmm..Get some sushi, haven't had it in a while honestly"
Ghost gave his answer

"Sushi it is, when you finish showering come sit down and order what you want too"
You stated.