13.

You find your self..cornered, your lip quivers as you look up at soap, you could feel your heart sink, you tongue down your through, your nails digging onto the wall.

"Y/N what's up..?"
Soap asked.

You couldn't speak. You slipped past him fast and ran downstairs.

you see Ghost peacefully asleep as you turn away going to the kitchen.

What just happened? You thought to yourself what just happened between you. And ghost?
Was he trying to flirt with you? No no he was just worried that your okay that all..but he cornered you?! Ugh so many mixed emotions go through your head you heart starts to rave faster and faster you couldn't keep your mines straight!

You took out some ice cream from the freezer and took yourself a spoon eating it in a rush since ice cream always calmed you down with fast situations like this.

"Ummm it's literally the winter luv, why you eating ice cream?"
Soap leaning onto the counter.

"Shut up! I'm stressing out!"
You snapped back.

"Okay okay!"
Soap raised his hands.

"Don't kill me, enjoy your ice cream then luv"
He sat down on the couch from the other end no where near Ghost. You finished some of the ice cream finally calming down.

You took a deep breath in and sighed out, realising you forgot your chores you when upstairs taking a basket of clothes and realised..Ghosts shirt was on top, you took into your hands, it was huge, you could fit two of you in it. You put it back into the basket and went down stairs to shove them into the washing machine putting in laundry detergent closing it and leaving the bathroom.

You walked into the living room seeing Ghost awake, he looks at you, giving you his normal glare.

"Y/N I need to talk to you, could we go to your room?"
Ghost asked getting up from the couch, soap was looking at him then looked back at you in confusion.

You nodded at started to go upstairs Ghost following behind.

You finally reach to your room as Ghost closes the door.

Locking it.

He turned to you walking close to you making you go up against your wall. You looked at him in shocked, he grabbed you face firmly leaning into you inches away..

"Listen to my words Y/N.."
A growl could be heard from his voice, in made you be feared from him..

"Your to not get near anyone except me, got it?"
He spoke out again.

You gripped your fist and spoke out.
"Who are you to tell me what to do Ghost?"

He let go of your face and gripped onto your waist.

"I gave you a order"

He pulls you close, getting near your ear.

" you stick by it princess.."