18.

Weeks past and your head a knock at the door. You got up and went downstairs, Ghost had left to do more errands with soap, so you where all alone. You didn't bother to look through the peep hole and opened the door.

It's was the man, the man that abandoned his son..

"Can I help you?"
You questioned.

"You took my son away from me you bitch.."
He responded looking down.

You where uncomfortable so you went shit the door but he blocked it with his foot. He slammed it open and grabbed ahold of you.

"YOU GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!"
He shouted in your face shoving you down on the couch.

You couldn't move, he grabbed ahold you and started to wrap you with ropes.

"Let your boyfriend come and see me slit your throat.."
He spoke down twirling a kitchen knife.

The only thing you could think of is when Ghost will come back you panicked to much you started to breathe faster and faster.

The man was too bored so he went to loot your house..he didn't take anything just..ruined everything..you started to realise that he was drunk, his body expressions showed it, he was sloppy with his walking and with his posture.

An hour passes and you say a car come in front. You panicked more..The door opens and Ghost enters the man holding onto you.

"Well fucking finally!"
The guy spoke out.

Ghost realised what was happening and didn't move.

"Let go of her, or it won't go good for you buddy.."
Ghost spoke with anger in his voice.

"You both fucking ruined my life!"
He shouted out.

"We didn't ruin your fucking life mate, you ruined it yourself, how stupid are you to leave your son out in the freezing cold? Are you hearing yourself?"
Ghost clenched his fists stepping closer.

"I left him out to learn a lesson from hiding my FUCKING beers!"
He spoke back.

"Beers? You punished your son because he was preventing you from poisoning yourself with alcohol?"
Ghost stepping closer and closer as the man is being distracted arguing with ghost.

"Yes! I'm the man in the house and he should know it! I knew he was gonna be a problem as soon as his mother died!!"
He yelled back!

Ghost grabbed the knife off of him twisting his arm back and putting him in a head lock!

"Drop the bloody knife.."
He spoke down..

The man dropped the knife shrugging by Ghosts grip.

"You are at fault we are not to be blamed for your consequences."
Ghost spoke softly letting him down and shoving him down!

He zipped tied his hands together and untied you as well. He took his phone out to call the cops. Minutes pass and they come in not fazed of the situation..

They took him away to there car. He will be charged and be imprisoned so you won't be seeing him anymore. You and Ghost talk to the officer about Leo and asking if his okay, they said that he will be put up for adoption.
You looked at Ghost giving him the look.

He looked at you and looked away..

Your eyes lowered..after talking to the police, Ghost entered into the kitchen pouring himself a drink, you couldn't Help but want to get Leo for you..and Ghost..it been in your head for hours.

Doing laundry, Ghost enters into the bathroom. You turned around locking eye contact.

"What was the look you gave me?"
Ghost questioned.

"What look I don't know what your talking about.."
You responded closing the washing machine door. He pins you between the machine hands on each side.

"You want to take the kid in huh?"
He asked.

You looked away knowing damn well he won't want to since you haven't known each other that much only for the past 3-4months.

"Listen just go the living room I don't wanna talk about it Ghost"
You pushed him away going out of the bathroom.

You felt upset like rocks on your shoulders, you didn't know Leo much but you knew you could take care of him, something just made you want to.

But you didn't know what..