------chapter 7-------

Jane collapsed out of exhaustion. Trembling.hungry and cold. The rain pouring down on her back.Wishing she never ran. Her legs aching as she layed on the floor terrified. The day changed from day to night. It was horrible. She was at grave risk because of it. Her mother out there and searching beacuse her dear daughter was just one part of a plan. Knowing she was the source didn't make her feel better. It made Jane feel worse.

Knowing the fact that her mother killed her and she has a half brother somewhat our there totally made her feel better. She layed down on the floor. Wishing this would completely end. Wishing she didn't have to deal with this.

She didn't want this. Jane was just a kid for fucks sake! She just wanted a normal life. Normal parents. And a normal situation. But she got everything but that. She wanted to stay strong for her family. But, at this moment it felt so hard. If she went back she wouldn't be able to be happy with her father.

She swallowed down pained cries. Forcing herself to go forward. But she wasn't holding anything to defend herself once she gets close to that empire. She needed to get home. She dug a crystal from her pocket. Seeing as it made a strange gold powder on her hands

. Her father wasn't home for the past few days. On a business trip. She sighed and ran to her bedroom. Packing everything she needed. Her bat and a pocket knife. she dug out a sweater from her closet. Keeping several crystals on her at all times. She was ready but terrified...

As soon as it hit 12 she went off. Running through the town and pulling out the purple crystal falling into a portal underneath her. Hitting her head against a rock. She whimpering and saw everything. Her mothers work. It was horrifying. Crystals reflecting things. The mirror that haunted her dreams. She trembled.

Flickering in and out of the space as her teleportation started acting up. "Crap-crap!" She teleported onto and edge Infront of the empire. Panicking as she almost fell. The a rock falling and crumbling down. As the caped figures looked up. She gasped. Catching their attention. She had no way out. It couldn't end like this. It couldn't. Her teleporting acting up. "oh no oh crap oh cra-" she was pushed down. Clutching her bag in her hands.. holding onto that crystal for dear life. As she fell into some sort of head space.

More like an abyss. But everyone there had pitch black eyes. Ink leaking down them. Looking at Jane with angry faces. "The hell-" they all deformed and turned into monsters. Their voices being piercing into her head. Her chest heaved. Whimpering then a vision of her father. Glaring at her saying things her real father would never do "I can't believe you weren't my daughter.." "you ran away after everything I did for you".

He shouted. His rose glasses cracking "you should've stayed dead. Staying in that universe forever." The glasses broken at this point. Ink leaking down. Jane was terrified "no..no...no no no...." She covered her ears. "Getting forced into another vision. But it was in a soft and warm headspace. It felt like she was falling into several mirrors. Changing in everyone. Mirrors that led into other universe. Then she was met with herself. In the other mirror.

Blood stained on the night gown she or other her was wearing "Jane..." The ghost placed her hand in the mirror. It slipping out slightly. The other was terrified. "Wh-wha-WHAT!??" she placed her hand there too. Panicking as tears fell down her face. "You need to fight it.." ghost Jane said. Tearing up the same.. then she went straight back into falling. Like time had stopped.... Back to the empires base. Falling off the cliff.. feeling a new search of energy. Her teleporting working. She didn't notice she wasn't breathing. She needed to get back into that headspace to ask herself questions.. This was a big step. But her mother was closer to her than you think.Closer to unlocking her plans. The teleporting was a trick. A simple trap. Anadil Was watching...