--epilouge--

Jane didn't know how to feel anymore It felt like she was falling through space. Like time had ended.. But a few seconds later. She closed her eyes and opened them back up screaming before feeling her body fall on something. Grass. Gasping and looking at her hands. Standing up and limping. ''crap'' she smiled. Before realizing she was in a graveyard. Jane screamed out for a second before seeing a man staring at a grave at the top of the hill. He looked so familiar. Her father...? She rushed up the hill. Not remembering how disheveled she looked and the fact that she had blood on her shoes. The man heard footsteps. Jane stopped and was shocked to see him.. ''Dad..?'' she looked up at him. Choking back a giant sob. Looking at him and studying his face''jane..'' he held her in a hug. Jane finally released all of those emotions she was holding back . she needed to seem tough because of everything... But this was nice..Just basking in her fathers comfort as he held her'' I knew you were alive.. I-i just..''

Jane squeezed him while sobbing. He smiled sadly and held her. Right after. He held her face. ''What in the hell happened..'' Jane turned back to the grave and so did kesler. They both saw the death date.. 1765... janes legs gave out as soon as she saw the date. Feeling the glass digging deeper into her leg. Screaming out in pain while letting out huge ugly sobs.

''You can explain to me what happened later..let's just get home Jane so I could patch you up'' he saw the glass in her leg and winced, grabbing her so that she was against his chest. Sighing as he stroked her hair and took her home.. Away from all that so she could finally get the rest she really needed.

Ty all so much for helping me with my writing journey. Tysm for the views. I'll be going on hiatus for a while so I can continue writing soul for a soul . Tysm