------chapter 12----

To Jane.. It felt like a fever dream. Watching her mother in a strange family room. A blank stare on her face looking at Jane with fury.but this time Jane wasn't scared anymore..

She wasn't even afraid of the ending of this. Jane through more things that a normal twelve year old her age shouldn't have gone through. But here Jane was completely unphased. Limping looking as disheveled as possible holding a pocket knife. But as long as she knew she was finally gonna end this nightmare. Forever.. or at least she thought.

" I'm so disappointed in you Jane. You could've joined me. We could have been partners in crime. Mother and daughter! But no.. what a shame..." she looked at Jane and her nose scrunched up in disgust. Jane just rolled her eyes''you really think after this i'd let you go back jane..? I won't let you.'' anadil stated. Jane scoffed at her words.

''I'm ending this once and for all. I know exactly why you wanted this. Because you knew that in that world you would be able to be stopped. But then you warped this reality. You knew that you would be defeated in that other universe..' Jane told her. Anadil looked shocked and stayed silent for a moment.. Looking down with a slight shadow under her. Watching Jane with fury filled gray eyes. Before going down, picking up a shard of glass. Then lunging at her. It had started.. This was the beginning of the end of this hell hole universe. Jane dodged it by an inch.

Feeling some sort of pity..not wanting to hurt her mother. Not understanding at all why she's feeling remorse for her .. She trapped her..killed her without any hesitation ...

sure there were tears and an apology for doing so but they weren't real..right.? Jane shook her head trying to get those feelings to stop clouding her head Then, she felt a quick swipe at her cheek. She let her hand touch the wound. It was another gash. And Jane's eyes widened as she saw the blood on her hand.Anadil looked absolutely in disbelief.. Full of hatred for her. ''You killed your other daughter..no regrets and the worst part is you made her forget about it..'' Jane questioned her. Taunting. That just made anadil lose it even more. Angry tears poured out of her eyes. Screaming before aiming straight at Jane's head with the glass shard. Jane gasped and fell to the floor. Grabbing her pocket knife straight out of her pocket. Anadil gets a few hits on her face because of herself being so angry. It was the perfect opportunity before Jane kicked her in the stomach with her one good leg.

Mumbling to herself over and over. ''dont collapse jane..dont collapse'' limping before pushing her ''mother'' down to the floor in a quick second.Clutching her pocket knife in her hand. Taking a big deep breath before squeezing her eyes shut clutching the knife''this is finally over!'' sticking the knife deep into anadil. blood oozing out of her chest area and gasping. Jane gasped and wiped some of the blood off of her nose with her torn up aviator jacket that Kesler gave her. tears welling up. Gasping for air as she looked at her mother in her final moments'' this..isn't-'' crimson red dribbling out of her mouth as she glared at Jane.

Her eyes were slowly becoming empty and closing.. anadil gave up but not before stabbing something into Jane's leg. . . Jane felt the mirror glass in her leg sticking out of her leg . Jane groaned and grabbed the knife back out. tears dripping down. Jane ran with a limp through the halls of the cave. Looking for the bag full of crystals.shoving the pocket knife in her jackets pocket. No twelve year old should have to experience that but she did... She ended this hell hole first hand .. Grabbing the bag running straight out of the hideout. Teleporting to the closest cliff with water.

Dumping out the crystals. Watching as a huge portal opened in the ocean. closing her eyes and taking a deep breath before jumping off the cliff. She had done it.. she finally stopped her.. Well at least that's what Jane thought happened.... There were more problems that awaited her after this. The other anadil just waiting for her.. This was never the end.. It was the beginning and bigger threats awaiting for her