----------chapter 11------

''When did you find out about this?'' Anadil questioned Jane ''I kept having memories that felt like dreams.. Then i put the pieces together'' you've always been so smart jane'' Anadil smiled and jane scowled'' who was that redheaded women?!'' Jane questioned anadil '' my second in command.. Vannessa''

Jane gasped.panicking hard'' i'm surprised you didn't have a vision of her.'' anadil grinned Jane groaned'' she wasn't important enough for me I guess'' Jane spat out. anadil sat down on a box near the mirror. Smiling like the mad woman she was

'You could've joined me and together ruling this together universe!'' she complained again.'' i was watching you when you were in that cave'' she looked at Jane in the eyes.jane looked away. Not wanting to see her mother's face anymore..' you did that!?'' she yelled and questioned'' of course not! Your memories did that..'' anadil answered now sweating Jane shouted'' you killed your own daughter like you did to the other me!'' she shouted

'' i don't have to answer you! You're just an idiot child!'' anadil spat out and rubbed her temples ''So i'm right about it huh? Your a murderer!'' Jane smirked as she saw the women sweating. Content with the state she put the crazy women in.Anadil glared and then grabbed Jane's wrist roughly before pushing her down. Jane rubbed her wrists seeing the purple already start to form.

she winced and then felt her cheek get bruised as she fell on the floor hard. The mirror shatters and Jane digs out a broken gray crystal shard out of her pocket. Anadil watched and stepped on her ankle with her heel. Putting all of her weight on it. Jane let out a scream of agony and winced as she felt her ankle break.she quickly grabbed a shard from her mirror.

She Ran the shard at the rope wincing and grabbing something from the back. Knocking anadil on the head.something hitting anadil straight in the nose. She gasped as saw it. Jane took this opportunity to run out as soon as she got free. She booked it out of the room and doing all that with a limp.

Jane ran while she heard anadil screaming for them to go after Jane. With all the strength she had left teleporting to the room where her brother was. ''Come on come on...'' Jane went at his rope with the glass shard. She panicked as she saw it wasn't even denting the rope. Liam weakly mumbled''leave.. E-end this...'' jane teared up and plopped a bracelet in his hand. Closing it before running out with a slight limp again.

Jane gently grabbed the pocket knife out of his hand '' good bye liam''' she whispered before running out and being pinned down to the ground by a cloaked figure and then being punched in the nose as she was pinned down. She stabbed him in the leg and pushed the cloaked figure off of her.

'' running and then being surrounded by several cloaked figures and her mothers second in command. "Vannesa.." she mumbled under her breath. Jane attacked the figures surrounding her and then teleported to where her mother stayed. Jane looking completely disheveled. Limping. Pocket knife in her hand. Her face is scratched.

A huge gash on her cheek.. Blood dripping down from her nose. But she was going to end this.. She saw the mirror being broken once again. The same scene..but Jane survived this time.. This was the end for anadil and the end of this twisted universe atleast... For now.