-----chapter 10-----

jane blacked out after that thing went over her head. As she woke up she saw her bag on a crate. her bat completely destroyed and the mirror.. the same mirror she saw in her memory. the same exact mirror that she was killed by..'' let me go!'' She struggled trying to get out of that chair and out of the room because of the mirror. Jane has had too many bad memories because of that mirror. she saw a lady who looked so.. familiar.. piercing blue eyes with red hair..

''do you know what any of this is?" the woman questioned as she held up a crystal up to Jane's face. Jane sweat dropped and didn't reply. the women groaned and dropped the bag at janes feet. she winced as she felt the whole bag of crystals on her feet. they in hoped of teleporting she squeezed her eyes shut but when she opened them. she was still there.' 'what did you do to me!''

she screamed out. completely panicking'' she knows you teleport and that you'd try to teleport to get out of here so we had to use teleportation labeling restraints.. Now do you know what those are? how did you find them!'' she screamed and pulled jane closer'' why should i tell you?'' she responded'' your really making this difficult but i know who you'd tell'' the women opened the door. Jane panicked and squirmed. trying to get out and escape. seeing as her ''mother'' walked in and then some cloaked figures brought her brother into the room. He had a bloody nose and a bruised eye'' she whimpered as she saw him and then her mother...standing straight in front of her. Jane is getting set into the same memory that has been haunting her. Anadil looming over her with the shard.

Jane started sweating and fidgeting with her hands mumbling under her breath'' Hello jane.. You finally found out about this... did you miss me ?'' She looked over at her with the same smile she gave her on the day she died. ''I-i'' she looked over at liam. Terrified on what they would try and do to him to get the information they need out of the crystals. ''I wanted you to join us jane.. You are very valuable to this place. If you joined me you would have enjoyed taking over a universe! But you didn't want to..you stayed with your father. I loved you jane and you could've joined me... we could have unlocked your other powers!'' she yelled out slightly'' i knew i recognized the strand of blonde hair in that hidden base..i know you were there and you stole the crystals'' jane rolled her eyes and looked away.''you need to tell me what those crystals do or They'll hurt him she gestured to the figures beside her.

Then she pointed to the unconscious liam on the floor. His eye being bruised Trapped sideways on the chair.limp and bloody''i-ill never tell someone like you! You took over a whole entire universe! You took control of everything! You are evil!'' jane screamed out at her. ''i'm so sorry i have to do this darling..'' she snapped her fingers and jane gasped as she was forced to watch Liam as Anadil's followers punched him..

blood slightly oozing out of his mouth..Jane gasped and her eyes got teary. '' they teleport you to spe-specific locations'' jane stuttered out out to Anadil. Anadil looked at her with an evil smile.'' i knew id be able to get information out of you one way or another. "Take him away.. Me and my lovely Daughter need a moment..."