Who are you?

Reo was driving his car while she was sitting in the passenger seat.

Clearing her throat, she began to speak.

“I was just asking for the way.. But you-”

“I.. I wasn't trying to kill myself..or something. So I hope you are not misunderstanding.”

He said, breaking her words in the middle.

“Um..yea.”

They both were looking straight to the road as the conversation was getting awkward.

“So you are a writer.”

He asked out of nowhere.

“Huh? huh..I mean..Yes.” She took a deep breath and continued speaking “Actually I love to create stories in my head. It's like living in a whole different world, Where you can do whatever you want. You can create a better place in your mind to escape from reality. And you know my dream is to show this imagination to the whole world. I want to tell the world that even though you're going through difficult times right now, one day you will find your happy ending just like a movie. I want to inspire people, I want everyone to believe in their dreams!”

Reo took a glance at her, she was looking straight to the empty road while her eyes were sparkling with full of hope and her lips curved in a slight smile.

“But now.. I've started to doubt my own dream..”

He saw that smile on her face, slowly fading away.

“I've been facing many rejections. And now this is my last hope.”

Suddenly he saw her eyes widened.

“Hey! What are you doing?”

He couldn't understand what was happening; she immediately turned her face to him.

“What are you thinking about?! Turn left FAST!!”

“Huh?” As he returned his attention to the road, he saw there was a big turn ahead “OH SH*T!!”

He immediately turned the steering.

“Are you trying to kill us or what?!” 

‘What's wrong with you Reo?!!’ he thought.

“Ahh~ I can still feel my heart beating faster!”

“I-It's y-your fault. You were just talking so much that I couldn't focus on the road.” He said while trying to calm himself.

“Is that so? umm..I'm sorry.” she continued “Usually I don't talk too much..but I just felt like chatting a bit.”

“Why are you going to TD productions anyway? Haven't you heard that the company is in loss?” This time his eyes were totally focused on the road.

“Of course I have. Actually that production company wasn't even on my list..but it's just I don't have any other choice now.”

“Wow. the company wasn't even on her list.” He mumbled.

“But I've heard that the present CEO of that company doesn't have any knowledge of filmmaking.” She continued, “He got that position just because of his father.”

Reo tightened his grip on the steering, controlling his emotions when she said “Some people are lucky, they get everything easily. They don't have to worry about anything.”

“Yeah..they don't” This was the only response he could give her for now.