Unexpected

Reo stopped the car in front of the company's building and they both came out of the car.

“So this is TD productions..well not bad!”  then she turned to him “Thank you so much for the help.”

She gave a gentle smile to him, before entering the building.

As she came inside, two people (probably the employees) greeted in her direction. She couldn't understand what was happening so she greeted them back and moved ahead with a confused expression on her face.

She came to the reception desk but then the receptionist got up from her seat.

She raised an eyebrow in confusion, at the same time she realised someone was standing behind her..so she turned around and found..

“You? What are you doing here? I mean-”

“Good afternoon sir!” the receptionist greeted him.

“Huh? Sir?” She looked at him in surprise.

“Good afternoon.” Reo replied to the receptionist.

“Sir, these are some documents that Mr Park told me to give you.”

“Send them to my office.”

“Okay sir.”

As he was about to walk ahead, he stopped and turned to the ‘wannabe writer’ girl.

“Come to my office with your script.” He said before leaving the scene.

“Sir? Office? What's going on?!”

She turned to the receptionist.

“W-who is he?”

The receptionist chuckled before saying “You just entered inside with him. I thought you both know each other. Anyway, he is our boss. The CEO of this company. Reo Barros!”

Her eyes widened while her mouth hung open in shock.

-- “Actually that production company wasn't even on my list..but it's just I don't have any other choice now.”

"But I've heard that the present CEO of that company doesn't have any knowledge of filmmaking.” 

“He got that position just because of his father.”

“Some people are lucky, they get everything easily. They don't have to worry about anything.” --

She mentally facepalmed herself.

“After whatever I said, I don't think there is any chance for me here. Damn I'm so dumb!!” 

Taking a deep breath she entered inside his office.

“Yeah, I got the documents” Reo was busy talking on his phone. “I will contact you once I go through them.”

The phone conversation got interrupted when he heard a knock on his door. As he looked above, he saw the 'writer' girl standing near the door. He gave her a nod, telling her to come inside.

“Yeah don't worry I'll call you later.” He hung up the call and placed his phone on the nearby table.

“So you-” 

“I'm sorry!” Before he could say anything she interrupted.

“Huh?”

“Whatever I said in the car, I'm really sorry for that.”

“It's-”

“At that time, I was unaware of your identity. I'm sorry.”

“No It's-”

“I know you must be angry at me..I must have hurt your feelings. I didn't really mean that though..I mean, I- Ugh, this is my last hope. I don't want to end my career before it starts! I don't want to end my dreams just because of my silly talks! Please try to understand I'm just-”

Reo laughed in disbelief.

“Wait. Why are you laughing?”

“I like how your attitude changed in just a couple of minutes.” He continued, “Don't worry, of course I'm helping you, or else why would I call you then?”

“Oh! Point.” Her expressions changed like nothing happened.

“Woah! You know what, I have no idea about your writing, but you can be an actress for sure.” He said sarcastically.

“Eh?”

“Forget it. Just show me your script.”

“Oh! Here!”

She handed him the script.

“Leave your details to the reception, I'll inform you when I'm done with reading your scenario. You may leave now.”

“Yes..sir. Thank you!”

She was about to leave but he called her.

“Um.. By the way, what you saw today..I hope this will be a secret between us. It's not like I was about to do something like that..it's just a misunderstanding of yours.” He said awkwardly.

“Yes sir! Don't worry I won't tell anyone..but one of my friends is a therapist, should I give you their contact-”

"No."

"Okay!" She made her way out, but stopped in the middle and turned to him.

“By the way..stay strong!”

With that she finally left the office.

Leaving a deep sigh Reo leaned his back to the chair.