Irresponsible

“So this is going to be my temporary office! Well not bad.” Kento said as he walked inside while Jenny was already there, but then he got interrupted with a sudden knock on the door. “Come in.”

It was Reo's secretary Natasha, she was holding some papers in her hand “Reo sir told me to give you this, since he is out of town today.” She handed him the papers. “These are the names of recommended actors, it's already shortlisted, you have to finalize the cast among them.”

“Thank you.” said Kento. Natasha nodded and left the room.

“Jenny.” He called for her.

“Yes sir?” She replied.

“Your scenarios are still not polished. Maybe it's because it's your first time working on a film. That's why I've mailed you some screenplay patterns, so that you can take help from them.”

“Okay sir, I'll go through them.”

“Good. Just remember one thing, make it more real.”

“Yes sir.” She nodded and went to her desk.

“You will need an assistant at this point, I've to decide locations too..damn! There are so many things to do.” Kento took out the phone from his pocket. “Ugh~ this is frustrating.” He then turned to Jenny. “Can you give me your phone? I want to contact Reo but my phone's battery is dead.”

“Yeah sure.” She got up from her place and handed the phone to Kento. He then made a call to Reo. After a few rings Reo picked up the call.

“Hello? Reo, it's me Kento.”

“Oh! Did you change your number? Anyway, what's the matter?”

“When are you coming back? I've to discuss something about the film.”

“It won't take much time, I'll come by tonight.”

“Actually..”

'Woah! Director's work is not easy though.' Jenny thought as she was watching Kento talking to Reo.

“Okay. I'll call you later.” With that Kento ended the call and returned the phone to Jenny. “Let's get back to work.” She nodded yes.

***

    “It was such a tiring day!” Jenny said as she threw herself in the bed as it was almost midnight. She grabbed her pillow, wrapping her arms around it. She looked up at the ceiling “But I'm enjoying this!” A warm smile was on her face, but her thoughts got interrupted by her phone ringing. Without looking at the caller ID she picked up the call.

    “Hello”

    “Huh..whaat happendd to yoor voice? Whyy yoou sound like a girr?”

“What? Who is this?”
    “It's meee”

“Who?”

“Meee”

“What the hell? I'm going to cut the call-”

“Waid waid waid! It's me Reo~”

    “Reo sir!?”

    “Sirr? Woah! Since when yoou started to call me sirr?”

    “Are you drunk?”

“Wow~ How did you know that?”

“Huh?”

“I need your help~”

“Wait where are you right now?”