Formalities

“Why are we here when we could have talk in my office?” Reo asked Kento who was sitting in front of him while Jenny was sitting next to his chair. The three were having their meeting in a cafe.

     “Because your canteen's coffee tastes like hell. What's your opinion, Miss Jenny?”

    “Um..I haven't tried it yet.”

    “Good for you.”

    Reo Just rolled his eyes at Kento's comment and said, “Anyway, let's complete this paperwork for now.”

*

    After completing the official paperwork Kento rested his back to the chair “Guess everything is done now.” He said, “Now we have to focus on casting.”

    “Don't worry, I'll handle that.” Reo added.

    “Before that..Jenny, your storyline was good, quite interesting too but there are many changes that need to be done. So you will have to work on that.”

“Yes sir.” She replied nervously.

“Okay so work is done here, We can finally have coffee now. I'll take a cappuccino. What about you Jenny?” Kento asked.

    “Um..same.”

    “Reo..” Kento looked at Reo.

    “No I don't-”

“Go and make an order.” 

“What? Me?”

“I think you are the only Reo I know here.”

“Yeah..” Reo left a sigh “am I really a producer?” He mumbled under his breath.

“Did you say something?”

“No.. I mean I'll order the coffee.” Reo awkwardly got up from his seat and went to the counter.

*

There was a silence between Kento and Jenny.

Kento decided to speak up first. 

    “Sometimes I feel bad for him.” Jenny turned her attention to Kento, he continued, “After his father's death he is handling this company by himself and it's not an easy task to do. He is still young. He is working really hard. There are some scandals and marketing issues which are causing back to back failure for him. To tell you the truth, it's not even his fault. But I like the fact that he is not giving up.” 

She looked away from Kento. Her eyes landed on Reo who was standing by the counter. She noticed that he was searching for something in his pocket. He looked a bit panicked. She then turned her eyes to Kento and said, “um..I want to change my order, so excuse me.”

*

    “Sir, others are waiting.” Said the staff who was taking the order.

    “y-yeah..I just-” Reo's words were cut off in the middle by Jenny “Guess you forgot your wallet. It's okay, I'll pay.” After paying the bill she received the order, He just looked at her. 

“Let's go!” She said, flashing him a smile.