Chapter 3

We walked to the stage and got into our spot. Liquor by Chris Brown started playing. Then the song transitions into No Limit by Usher. To end it with Needed Me by Rihanna. We all were hyperventilating and hugged each other. We all faced the judges and saw that everyone was on their feet.

Judge #2: wow wow wow
Judge #1: im currently speechless
Judge #3: so can we all just give our score because
*shows a 10*
Judge #3: this is definitely a 10
Judge #2: I'll be dumb to not give you a
*shows a 10*
Judge #2: 10 this definitely deserves a 10
Announcer: alright before the last score happens just know if this is a perfect 10 you all get to go to the UK and win $10,000
*you all hold hands*
Announcer: so what's your score?
Judge: I'm very sorry to Y/C/N because
*shows a 10*
Judge #1: Y/T/N is going to the UK finals!

We all hugged each other and a tears happened. Some of us fell to the ground and some said a few words. I on the other immediately ran off stage to call my mom to let her know.

Y/N:
mom

Y/M:
spill it did you or did you not?

Y/N:
I'm going to the UK!!

*you hear screams in the background*

Y/D:
we're so proud of you baby

N/M:
we all are Y/N

Mía:
can't believe my sister is going to the UK!

Robert:
have you told Nick?

Y/N:
no I wanted to tell you guys first

Chris:
go tell him he's gonna be happy

Y/N:
I will bye

I hanged up but as soon as I was about to call Nick something happened. I have his account still logged into my phone since he lost his phone. I noticed his notifications was being blown. I didn't want to be nosey but I had to check what it was.

I didn't want anyone in his fandom to know I'm dating him since we both want to be know in different ways. So it broke me when I saw Nick with a girl being really close. I sent myself the post and liked it.

I started to cry but the tears were mixed. They were mixed with every emotions. Anger, sadness, disappointment, happy, excited and just emotional. I don't know if I should message him and give him a chance to explain.

Two hours later.

My team and I decided to go out and celebrate our win. Im currently in my apartment getting ready. I just finished doing my hair and makeup and did a quick change into my outfit. I was about to head out when I get a call from Nick. I just picked to ignored it and called Ian.

*he answers*
Ian:
Y/N/N! How did it go?

Y/N:
well

Ian:
oh my Im so sorry Y/N I was really
hoping y-

Y/N:
I'm going to the UK!