Chapter 23⚠️

The boys ran up to us and we did a group hug. Brandon showed me the picture he took while I was being proposed to. I'm so happy I'm getting married to Nick.

A few hours later.

We finally landed in New Jersey. My parents are away for business but they're arriving tomorrow afternoon. It's late at night so we decided to stay at my house. We walked inside my house and left the suitcases by the door as I dropped down on the couch.

Y/N: I'm so tired
*he lays on top of you*
Y/N: but I'm hungry
*you start playing with his hair*
Nick: how about we sleep and then we eat?
*he kissed your chest*
Y/N: that depends what are we eating?
*he hovers over you*
Nick: how about I give you a sample?
*he starts to lean in*
Y/N: I would love to try the sample

⚠️WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

We connected our lips and instant butterflies. We moved synced. I love feeling his lips on mine. It's been a few weeks since we did this. Without breaking the kiss, I sit down on his lap and started to kiss down to his neck leaving my marks. I pulled away and took off my shirt. I was gonna connect back our lips but I decided to tease him a bit and start waking towards my room.

Nick: were you going?
*you turned around*
Y/N: I don't want to risk some one interrupting us so
*you start walking up to your room*
Y/N: I'm going to my room
Nick: oh

I started to speed up my pace as he ran up to me on the stairs. He pulls towards him and pins me against the wall. We started to make out again. He grabs my thighs to lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as we walked towards my room. He opens my bedroom door and he hovers over me on the bed. In seconds, he stands up and closes the door with lock and starts to take off his shirt. I sat up with my knees on the bed.

*he stands in front of you & you wrapped your arms around his neck*
Y/N: I'm loving this sample
*you guys kissed*
Nick: how about I give you the whole meal?
Y/N: will I be getting it often when I become Y/N Mara?
Nick: oh I love the ring to that
*he pulls you closer*
Nick: whenever you want the meal just say the word

I slide my hands down from his chest to the hem of his grey sweatpants. I could feel him tense up. I started to pull on them as I began to kiss his neck and he starts to untie my bra. He starts to kiss my shoulder as he takes off my bra. I gave him the view of my breast and flipped us over. He gives them each a mark of his and down to the edge of my bottoms. He slides them off and takes off his sweats along with his bottoms. Without warning, he slides in and moans were coming out from both of us. One thing lead to us being tired and sweating.

Next Morning.

I got out of Nick's arms and headed to the bathroom to do my routine. When I finished, I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I checked to see what they have but they didn't have much so I decided to order food instead. As I waited, I made myself a cup of coffee and headed outside.

*you took a sip as you felt lips on your neck*
Y/N: good morning Mara
*he walks in front of you & gives you a kiss*
Nick: good morning future Mara
*he sits next to you & placed a hand on your thigh*
Y/N: you know if you think about it...
*you rest your head on his shoulder*
Y/N: we're already married
Nick: well now we just got to make it official
*you looked up at him*
Y/N: can't wait
*you guys kissed for a bit*
Y/N: imma go shower breakfast should be here soon
Nick: you ordered?
Y/N: I was gonna make some but there's not much to work with