The meet up

You and the others got into the humvee . Soap and Alejandro in the front , Gaz , price in the back with you and ghost .you strapped on your seatbelt and You wonder how long it would take to be heading to the lower parts of Mexico but you just sat and wondered . Ghost was next to you and soap and Alejandro got ready and soap started up the humvee and you were now heading out. It has been a few im turned if looking out the window and you were already bored but then you remembered that you have a phone with so you decided to play your favorite playlist . You took out your wireless headphones and put them in and slowly started to make fake scenarios with your favorite fictional crush . A hour has passed and for the last five minutes all you heard was soap and Gaz bickering so you turned up your volume to the point you really couldn't hear shit and just let your music play . You were kinda annoyed that you were crammed in a humvee but you sucked it up cause you've done this a million times before . Ghost looked at you and noticed your slightly ticked off expression and nudged you a little bit to basically ask you if you were ok . You gave a little nod and he nodded back and kept focus . After a few hours you had finally arrived . It was dark by the time you arrived and your head perked up when the humvee came to a stop .
" alright people were here ."
Soap said as he parked in a empty area . There was not much around you but dirt and dry land as you saw when looking out the window .
" spook were here "
Ghost said while grabbing his rifle and getting ready to exit the vehicle.
" not shit I thought we were still on road "
You said sarcastically.
You've learned a few things while spending your time with soap and boy did you learn how to be one sarcastic little shit . Ghosts eyes darted straight at soap .
" first of all language and second of all I bet you got that from soap didn't ya "
Ghost growled as he stared at soap through the cars back view mirror . Soap tried to hold back a laugh and thankfully he did or else he would've been dealing with ghost later on .
" oh calm down L.t let the kid live a little , plus she's got the balls to be sarcastic to the man they fear the most ."
Ghost sighed and patted you on the back and before you all had exited the car you put your phone in a safe spot with your headphones so nothing happened to them . As you stepped out the vehicle you saw them , unit 99 . You took a nice deep breath and stretched your legs after being in a humvee crammed in there for hours and you strapped your c/o/w to your back and made sure it was easy to access just in case some shit went down . You made sure to stay close to Ghost and you started to walk towards them .
" oh if it isn't task force 141 themselves "
Splinter said with a smirk as he walked over with the others and gave the team a dap up but after they stopped and noticed you .
" well I see you've guys got a new recruit with yous ."
Arrow said as he looked down at you .
You were kinda nervous I mean you were excited at first but now your actually in the moment and actually meeting them for the first time ever .
" so who's the kid ?"
Nitro said as he said while joining arrow to look at you . The soon all surrounded you but you rushed to Ghosts side looking up at him for some reassurance.
" she's mine "
Ghost said simply , voice gruff and raspy . It wasn't unusual for people to ask about you but I mean you rarely ever saw new people that were hopefully safe and friendly.
" wait ghost when did you have a daughter ?"
Rush said . While talking a look at you and back to ghost .
" it's a long story alright ."
Ghost said trying to get off topic .
" how old is she ?"
Doz quietly asked .
" 13 "
You said .
" I am thirteen and the names spook "
You said looking up at the green eyed smug looking man .
" she's just like you ghost "
You looked up at him with a cold glare .
" I take that as a compliment ."
Ghost said shrugging it off .
" your doz and splinter is over there and the others are nitro and arrow ."
You said pointing to each and everyone of them .
" how'd you know that ?"
Doz asked curiously .
" I had gotten some info on you before we had headed out to meet you ."
You spoke while gesturing to your father .
" well im sure they told you plenty spook "
" well not really but I can't wait to find out more after mission "
You said while trying to be as focused as possible checking to make sure no ambushes would happen .
" she really is your huh ghost , death glare and everything ."
Nitro said looking at you .
" enough about me and let's get to the mission."
You said firmly . You weren't bitching around . This was a mission you wanted to accomplish and figure out why the hell graves and shepherd would betray you and the others .
" kid has a point now we should move out now and head to our pinpoint to get ready for answers "
Piece said lighting a cigar as usual .
You hoped nothing bad would happen to ghost or the others but you were on a dangerous task force so there are bound to be injury's .
" we Have to kill graves "
Ghost said sternly .
" then that's we're gonna do ."
Price said .