Out and hiding

The muerte Rojas went looking for you and task force 141 again but ghost realized that they had to go into hiding . He looked down at you and saw you peacefully sleeping , you snored  lightly and you were curled up with Riley. Riley had always slept in your room or next to you because that's how it started when you first got him . Soap doesn't know this yet but you've been secretly teaching him how to bite his ankles on command.
Price was driving and soap was asleep as well in the passenger's seat , Gaz was just looking out the window while Alejandro was just lounging.
The humvee shook a bit when hitting a speed bump but thankfully you didn't wake up but you moved a bit in your sleep . Ghost checked on you and Riley and made sure you were okay. He looked down at you and looked at you again to make sure there were no cuts or anything . Ghost wanted to sleep but he wasn't gonna let himself . Ghost wasn't the man known for sleeping but when he was around you it made him loosen up a bit . He sighed and crossed his arms and hesisted to close his eyes but there was no avail. He wasn't sleeping at all for him.
What had happened at the muerte rojas base was too suspicious for him to go to sleep . It was too easy of an escape, there were barely any guards around and muerte Rojas were known for having a lot of soldiers in their base and on their territory. They let you leave , it was a game but it was a game that Ghost wasn't gonna lose. For now you had to hide out so he would have to explain where the hell you guys would be going.
" Captain , we gotta go into hiding ."
Ghost said quietly to make sure you didn't wake up .
" we can head to one of the safe houses in las almas but we gotta get gas first at a station if we find one ."
Price said while fixing the rear view mirror .
" They're gonna look for us , they let us leave. There playing a game that I don't wanna play but we got no choice ,"
Ghost spoke .
" Well go into hiding and wait for it to die down ."
Gaz said .
" That's the plan so far ."
Ghost countered .
" I got a report from Laswell ."
Gaz said while handing a small size laptop to
Ghost . Ghost took the laptop and he read the message .
" I've been AWOL for a bit but I'm back , general shepherd and graves are dead but we have bigger problems now . Muerte Rojas have a location on you and are looking for you for the missile information . Don't let them get there hands on it or else we'll all be fucked I'll send men to the base to watch over it got to base 17 in veracruz . "
From Laswell .
" have you been filling out reports ?"
Ghost questioned Gaz .
" Yes, I've been trying to get a hold of Laswell ever since graves and shepherd betrayed us ."
Gaz spoke while taking the laptop back from ghost .
" You should've told us ."
Price spoke .
'' I was gonna tell you when Laswell got back to me and surprisingly she did . ''
Gaz said .
'' gaz tell us beforehand .''
Price spoke.
You moved a bit and rustled  in your sleep and you slowly started to wake up . you lifted your head off Riley and he started to wake as well moving and sitting up right . you gave Ghost a groggily look and you turned over and rested against the door propping your arm up on the little ledge . soap was still sleeping and you looked over to see the others awake doing their own thing . you looked out the window to see that you were still on rocky desert roads and that the sun was coming up . Ghost turned to you and he gave you his usual stare but you didn't really mind it .
'' y/n your  awake.''
Alejandro said as he turned to look at you .
'' No really ?''
You spoke sarcastically as you rubbed your eyes .
Alejandro chuckled at your remark  and he continued to just chill . Riley yawned and looked at you and you gave him a head scratch . He leaned his head into your hand and he closed his eyes enjoying his head scratch . you smiled at him and you pulled your hand away but he gently took his paw and he tapped you with his paw . you playfully rolled your eyes and you pet him some more and you stopped and noticed the nick he has in his shoulder . You pulled a tiny bottle of antibacterial spray and a little bandage and you sprayed it on the cut causing Riley to wince a bit at you. You soothed him and gave him some head pats while you wrapped his shoulder. It wasn't bleeding a lot or very much at all because it was still good to wrap him up.
Ghost watched you silently  work on Riley's shoulder and he smiled under his mask gently .
Ghost knew that you loved Riley and he knew that you would kill anyone who tried to harm him. I mean you did end the guy who nicked him so I guess you lived up to it but he knows how much you love him even if he's only been with you guys for a month now .
'' y/n we are heading to base 17 in veracruz  . were gonna be laying low for a while . laswell got a hold of us and had sent us to go to base 17 , her men will be guardian there and is trying to get more information of the muerte rojas .''
Price spoke as he looked at you through the rear view mirror .
'' were heading there now ?''
You said as you looked at  ghost confused .
'' Yes, spooks are heading there now , it'll take a few but we'll be safer over there . ''
Ghost said .
'' ok .''
You said quietly .
You wondered still about why the man had spared you . it was off i mean he was a leader of a cartel , most people feared cartels in mexico but all of a sudden he spared a random girl he's never met and let you off very easily .

Time skip
—------------

You looked out the window and saw the thick green brush . There were many tall trees and unknown plants that you didn't know the name of . Everything was covered in moss and greenery . you thought about how peaceful it looked but you also wondered what type of animals lurked around . it wasn't long till you pulled up to something that almost resembled a cabin. The humvee came to a stop and you were met with a few soldiers at the window . you rolled your window down and you looked at them .
'' you task force 141 ?''
One of the soldiers asked .
'' yes .''
Ghost spoke sternly .
The soldiers let you  throw and you pulled up in front of the base . The base was two stories and had a little balcony on the side . you grabbed your stuff and the others got out as well but you decided to give soap a little wake up call . You put your mask on and you shook soap .
" BOO."
" AHH WHAT THE FUCK ."
soap lunged at you but you dodged and backed up and giggled .
" Mija leave your tio  alone ."
Alejandro said while standing and crossing his arms . He had a grin on his face and he shook his head slightly.
Soap sat there catching his breath as he watched you get out of the humvee and walk to ghost . He grabbed his stuff and was the last one to leave the humvee . you looked around and you thought about how peaceful it looked . you took in the fresh earthy smell and you slung your bag on your shoulder . you looked and saw the entrance to the doors and Ghost was waiting for you at the door . you looked up at him and he looked down at you and you lifted your mask and gave him a small smile .
'' inside okay .''
He said gently while patting your shoulder .
'' okay dad , c,mon riley .''
You said as you went inside with Riley following behind you .
Base 17 was just like your old base . you walked through the hallway up some stairs and down another hallway . There was a small kitchen and 3 couches with a small tv. You went down the other hall and found rooms and you claimed the one farthest from everyone else's rooms were supposed to be . You stood in front of your door  with Riley and you went into your soon to be room . riley ran past you into your room and started to smell around .
'' boy wait up.''
You said and you went into the room, closing the door .
There was a bed with clean sheets and a block bedspread . There was a desk and a bathroom just like your old one .
You ran over to Riley and you took off his vest  and once you took off his vest he knew he was off duty . He started to roll on the floor and just be a normal pup. You google and you set your bag on your bed and you start to take off your vest until you hear something behind you . you quickly pull one of your knives out and you whip around and hold it in front of you and press it against the perps neck until you realize that it was just ghost . you quickly take the knife away and you sigh in relief . Ghost was unfazed by your action and he just went in and sat on the edge of your bed .  
'' you scared me .''
You said as you started to unpack your little bit of clothes that you took and your other things from your pack . 
'' your not the only who can give a scare .''
Ghost said while chuckling and getting up.
'' i'll leave you to settled in and be out in a hour cause dinners gonna  be ready.''
Ghost  said as he started to walk out . you ran up to him and hugged him, from behind and wrapped your arms around his waist . He smiled under his mask but you couldn't tell but he patted your arms and soon Riley was scratching in between you two .
'' wot ya want some luv too huh.''
Ghost said as he picked up Riley and pet him .
'' holy shit you're getting heavy .''
Ghost said as he lifted Riley above his head.
'' dad put him down .''
You said as you google a bit .
'' remember kiddo dinner is in a  hour .''
He said as he ruffled  your hair a bit.
He exited your room and closed the door behind him and he left you alone with Riley and you put  your clothes away and your markers in your drawer and you changed out of your bloody clothes and you threw them in a corner until you could get a hamper and you changed into some shorts and a tank top . you went over to your bed and you pulled back the fresh new covers and you slid in and got comfortable . you took out your phone that you forgot that you had and you looked through some of your apps and found wattpad and decided to read a fanfiction . Riley whined as he sat near your bed and you looked down from your phone at him .
'' You can come on the bed, it's okay boy . ''
He jumped on your bed and curled up next to you and he rested his head on your lap and you pet his head softly . you continued to read your favorite fanfictions  and waited for the time to pass .