Bloody fight

You and the others heard about two humvees pull up and saw about 4 shadows coming your way on each side . you got into position and got ready to shoot and so did the others but you listened in to what the soldiers had to say .
'' i don't wanna test my skills against 141 "
One of the shadow 2-1 said to his buddy on the left of him .
'' what are you thinking .?''
The commanding officer said to his soldier . their lights on their rifles filled the dark area . dust showing through the beam of their little lights hooked up to there rifle .
'' we should white flag this thing and or everyones gonna end up dead .''
The shadow 2-1 said with worry in his tone .
'' don't be such a pussy and keep moving pfft what are you scared or something ?.''
Shadow 5-1 said from behind while traveling closer to the base gates .
Their conversation echoed throughout .
Ghost motioned for you to go behind him silently and you crouched low while getting behind him.
'' im not fucking scared bro . im not stupid either .''
Shadow 2-1 said while continuing to scope out the area .
'' any movement over there ? it's quiet here ....narcos got outta dodge . its not them im worried about anyways .''
Shadow 2-1 said with a deep raspy voice .
'' i thought you said you weren't scared ?''
Shadow 5-1 said with a smirk .
'' I'm worried. Worrying is different from being scared . ''
Shadow 2-1 said as they approached in front of the gates .
'' same fuckin thing .''
Shadow 5-1 said . sounding like a middle aged mother being fed up with her toddler .
'' no it's not the same thing at all ......''
Shadow 2-1 said as they came to a halt.
'' Im telling you right now dont let these guys get in your head . ''
Shadow 5-1 said while crouching down and notching boot prints in the dirt .
'' So you're telling me you see that big boy with the skull face with a mini size version of him and you're not gonna start sweatin ?'
Shadow 2-1 said, also kneeling down to look at the boot print .
'' we're not gonna see them ''
Shadow 3-1 said confidently .
'' You're right you won't see them . it's too late if you see them , your fucking dead already . ''
Shadow 2-1 said still worried .
'' Boss there here ....there's prints . ''
Shadow 5-1 said to the commander .
'' The gates open too . move with caution people and try not to die .''
The commander said while making the move .
'' Alright move in .''
Their commander said while the had there guns ready .
'' dad you heard what they said .....haha there afraid of me and you ''
You said while whispering to him.
'' good things spook , even you have them scared .''
Soap said through comms quietly .
'' be ready to shoot ok spook and stay behind me ''
Ghost said .
Alejandro and the others commed in and reported back saying that there were shadows coming their way . Ghost told them to get ready and to focus . you hid in the shadows while the soldiers started to get closer to you .
'' dad i'll get the one next to the guy on the left you go for the right with soap .''
'' Be careful ok .''
Ghost said while moving in slowly with soap . ghost crept up behind two of the shadows, slicing the tendon in his leg causing him to fall . He then wrapped around covering his mouth and stabbed him in the side of his neck killing him as blood splattered on his mask . He then punched the other in the face kicking him which caused him to lose balance . The guy fell on his Ass and pulled for a gun but you saw him reach for his gun but you quickly took out one of your throwing knives and you aimed straight for his throat . you managed to hit him spot on causing him to bleed and eventually choke on his own blood leaving him there to suffocate in his own blood and die . the other one tried shooting at you but you rolled away and kicked the gun out of his hand . gunshots rang out which cause the other shadows to move in more quickly .
'' we need backup i repeat we need backup-
You cut off shadow 4-1 by shooting him in the neck with your c/o/w .
Graves started to move in with the other remaining soldiers that were left .
Soap went and climbed a ladder on top of the build and took his rifle and got ready .
'' Listen L.T we have 2 more coming your way . ''
'' roger that mac'tavish ''
Alejandro shot at two of the shadows while Price and Gaz did the same . they all shot them in the head causing all the soldiers to drop down . they stopped over the pool of blood that was starting to form and headed out closer . Their reaction time was quick and it only left 4 more soldiers in the front with graves . you and Ghost headed to the front with caution and you saw graves and the other shadows waiting and point their guns towards you .
'' give us the intel and maybe i'll re consider letting you walk out with just a few bruises . ''
Graves said .
'' are you threatenin us ''
Ghost said sternly and loudly .
'' I see you brung the kid with you ...you know this is not a place for a child you know that is correct. I mean i could have her taken away from you for child endangerment and so much more.....or i could take her myself ''
Grave said.
'' you aint fucking taking my daughter from me you pice of shit , your lucky i dont shoot you here now ''
Ghost said, raising his voice more .
The shadows pointed the weapons at ghost and soap out his hand out in front of him .
'' don't listen to him he's just saying this to tick you off .''
Soap said as his brows furrowed .
'' gives us the information on where the russians are .''
Graves said .
'' were not telling you anything pendejo ''
Alejadnro said while giving him a smug look .
'' alright then since you wanna play the hard way thats what youll get ....open fire and get the girl ,''
'' No ! ''
Ghost yelled.
They opened fire and started to shoot .
'' fall back fall back .''
Soap said .
'' there's too many of them ...they must've gotten there reinforcements while we were having that shitty talk .''
You said as you ran to take cover .
A bullet grazed your arm causing you to wince . Ghost saw this and he tried to shield you to the best of his abilities . soap started to shoot them from above trying to help out and the others started shooting too . Ghost got shot in his shoulder causing him to drop his weapon and fall to the ground . panic and adrenaline filled your system but the only thing you could think of was to go towards them . They ran out of cover fire and started to shoot at them . you hit two soldiers in the head while bullets grazed your shoulders and arms . The smell of gunpowder filled the air and all you heard was the muffled screams of soldiers . you killed off most of them but you circled back around and went towards alejandro .
'' he down Ghost is down !''
You said . voice shaky and fearing for the worst .
'' Well get him help ok but i need you to stay back ! ''
'' doz and arrow get ghost and bring him into base and don't get caught ''
Alejandro said through comms .
You kept shooting at the on coming soldiers as you watched doz and arrow go back around to get ghosts . They saw ghost clutching his shoulder tightly and they picked him up and started to drag him into base .
'' we need to leave now and head somewhere else it's a warzone up here ''
Price said .

'' Go back and get the humvee ready we're leaving now . ''
Alejandro said to gaz . Gaz nodded and affirmative and started to run off making sure he didn't get hit with crossfire .
Price started to get ready and run off but that left you with aleandro and the two others .
Nitro was in base helping arrow and doz patch up ghosts .
'' he is stable but we need to stitch him up quickly and wrap him up .''
Arrow said while cleaning his wound . He grabbed the stitches and started to stitch him up . Ghost didnt even notice the pain all he could worry about was you .
'' where y/n where is she !''
Ghost said in a panic .
'' she's with alejandro ''
Doz said .
They all turned their heads when they saw splinter run in . his breath coming out in short pants.
'' the took y/n and alejandro .''
Splinter said .
'' THEY DID WHAT ! ''
Ghost said while shooting up and going to stand .
They all gave each other knowing looks of what is gonna happen now .
'' There were too many, me and soap had to fall back and they got a hold of y/n and alejandro . They held her at gunpoint and said for Alejandro to go with them and he had no other choice but to listen or she was gonna get shot .''
Nitro said while panicking as well .

You struggled to get out of the shadows grip but there was no avail .
'' let me fucking go you asshole .''
You yelled while kicking your legs and flailing your arms . it wasn't long before you felt a pinch in your arm and your mind began to go fuzzy as soon and you were out . before you had went out you had heard alejandro yelling at them to not hurt you and soon you were placed in a truck with him and you drove off .