Tea talk

After a few hours you had come home and it was 2 in the afternoon, it was still light outside and you came home from hanging out with hunter. You had fun the other day while hanging out and you had the same today .

This was the first friend you ever made and you hoped it would stay like this maybe but you knew what laswell said . Only a four month break but you planned to make the most of it . Ghost got ready and he put on some gray sweatpants and wore his same fitting black shirt . It was a modest wear but it's not like he was going to impress anyone anyways . You pet Riley and you ran upstairs quickly and knocked on ghosts door . Ghost sprayed on some Cologne and he opened the door to be met by you .

You smelled the air and it smelt of his cologne and you gave him a confused look .
" Where are you going ?"
You asked him while leaning against the wall.

" out for tea with autumn ."

Ghost said as he stepped out of his room fully and shut the door behind him.
" So you're going on a date?."
You said as you smirked at him .
" No we're going as friends not ...No ."
He said, trying to explain himself .

" you know you could just say it's a date right ?"
You said as if he didn't understand you .

" y/n it's not a date we're just going as mutuals and me and her are merely acquaintances."
Ghost countered .

" suit yourself but I know how you are with the lady's ."
You said in a teasing tone .

" y/n that was one time ."

There had been a time where you , ghost and the others were out of base roaming the streets of a small town to get back to base from a previous mission and you had been walking and there was a woman who went up to ghost and had tried to sell ...pick him up .

" Hey handsome, what's someone like you doing out here?"

The woman said while looking ghost up and down. It wasn't unusual for him to get comments like this from ladies but he never knew why . Was it the mask ? Bet it was his husky deep British accent. Soap smirked at ghost and nudged his shoulder playfully and looked down at you .
Ghost stood quite and he kept waking but the woman kept staring but soon backed away. It's like he was bait luring in fish .
" suit yourself ."
You hummed to yourself and stepped out of his way and headed to your room .
Ghost grabbed his keys and headed to the door but stopped for a moment .
" y/n lock the doors and I'll be back . "
Ghost said as he stepped out onto the porch locking the door behind him. You watched from the window and saw ghost leave with the woman. You moved away from the window and went to text hunter .

You. : bro are parents are going on a date 💀

Hunter : she said it was just to talk Ig idk

You. : bro I can't see my dad dating anyone hell no 💀

Hunter : Listen I dunno but just try to pass time or while there out we could ft. ?

You: okay

You put on your headphones and decided to FaceTime hunter . You talked but you also wondered why Ghost would even go , you always thought that after what happened with your mother . Ghost walked nervously Down the street in autumn keeping his hands at his side in a formal manner and he would take a glance every so often down at her .

It was silent for a while , cars passing by , the conversations of others filled the awkward air . It wasn't long till she made a move and decided to start a conversation.

" So Simon, how come you wear that mask ?."
Of course that's the first question everyone thinks about asking .
He thought .
He turned a bit and looked down at her while looking over her features . She noticed how he looked at her and she flashed him a small smile.
" That's classified information , any other questions ?."