Only day two

( listen to music in this chapter if wanted but Ï recommended it 😃 )

You were in your bed lying down while in the feedle position curled up in a ball in your comforter . It's only been day two of having your period and you wanted to rip your uterus out already . You had gotten all your necessities from farah since she was the only other woman around to bring them to you and who also got a period and laswell was god knows where so that's just been floating around . You groaned in pain as you got up and out on your oversized hood and you went out your door and into the kitchen for some water . It was 5:00 am and the only ones who were up were Riley and Alejandro. You saw Alejandro on the couch and Riley was laying next to him . He was on a laptop filling out reports and he turned to see you.
" Oh hi Mija ."
He said as he continued to fill out some reports.
" Hey ."
You said in a mellow tone.
" Are you feeling alright ?"
He asked while setting down the laptop and getting up and going over to you .
" I'm okay, I'm just going to get some painkillers ."
You said as you took out the bottle of painkillers and a cup from the cabinet. You filled the cup with water and you took two painkillers . You put the pills in your mouth and you drank your water. You set the cup in the sink and you closed up the painkiller bottle and you placed it back where you got it from. You looked up at Alejandro and yawned a bit while scratching your head .
" I see you gave your tio soap quiet the Threat yesterday . "
He said as he smirked.
" wouldn't be the first and definitely not the last."
You said while rubbing your eyes .
" You should get to bed ."
Alejandro said .
" Sleep does sound good."
You said groggily .
" go to sleep alright , get some rest ."
He said while patting your shoulder .
Riley was still laying on the couch and was sleeping so you decided to leave him there and just go about business . You'll see him when you wake up anyways. You went back to your room and got into bed . Alejandro went back into the couch again and got to filling out reports again until he got a message from laswell
" be prepared for a fight there are muerte roja soldiers heading your way . My men should be able to handle them but you know lieutenant is gonna complain you guys don't need
" baby sitters ." As he would say on a daily basis but I need you and the rest of task force 141 to be ready  For shit . Good luck soldier ."
He read the message and his eyes widened . The muerte Rojas somehow found your location but he went into a state of shock when he realized how . When you must've conjured your escape plan when you had gotten captured they must've found out where the humvee was and tagged it with a tracker .
" shit ."
He whispered under his breath .
He went down the hallway and stood in front of ghosts door and he knocked . Ghost was at his desk writing down something and he turned his head when he heard the knock . He got up and went to answer and saw Alejandro .
'' problem.''
Ghost said while leaning on his door frame .
'' they found us .''
Alenadjro said calmly .
Ghost eyes widen at the news .
'' fucking hell .''
Ghost cursed under his breath .
'' get soap and the others ill wake up y/n .''
Ghost said as he left his room , the door was still open .
'' on it .''
Alehandro said while he went knocking on the others doors .
As always , you heard groans from  soap room but the others were out of their rooms quickly .
Ghost went to your room and knocked on your door but all he got was a groan in response from you so he knocked again .
'' what ..''
You groaned from your bed .
'' up now ,its serious .''
You perked your head up despite your mood and you ran to your door only in an oversized shirt and beanie and headed to your door and opened it .
'' They've found us , gear up and get ready . I'll be heading to the weapons room to get us rifles after that asshole took ours and shoved us in a cell . ''
Ghost said sternly .
You looked out into the hallway past Ghost to see that the others were already in their tactical gear . you saw that they had already put on Riley's vest and he was already up and running .
'' on it , explain after though ,''
You said .
Ghost nodded and left you to go deal with business .
You took off your sleep wear and you put on clean tactical pants and you slipped on a black shirt and started to strap your usual weapons on your thighs and you put on your vest that was on your desk.you slid your mask over your face and out on a red beanie that you had and  You grabbed a pencil with you just in case you needed to write something down . you walked out of your room closing the door behind you and you headed for the rec room .

( bro i've called the rec room so many things so far lmao just stick with it 💀)

You walked into the rec room and you saw the others geared up and you sat at the table waiting for orders . you were in an angry mood so kicking ass was a big thing on your mind at the moment.
'' they've found us , muerte roja's.''
Alejandro said while pulling up the message on the laptop from Laswell and showed the others .
'' that means there coming towards us .''
You said sternly .
'' we must kill them off then .''
Soap stated .
'' how did they find us first of all .''
Price spoke .
'' tracker under the humvee , they found the thing and placed a tracker on it .''
Alejandro Spoke .
'' did you remove it ?''
You said as you gave him a stern stare . The only thing he saw was a mask and a very threatening aura . 
He pulled a tiny crushed device from his pocket and threw it in the middle of the table for you and the others to see .
'' hes fucking around with us , and theres something up . why would he spare my life usually cartel leaders are ruthless but something is clearly off and i don't like it .''
You said as you turned your head to look at ghost . He was already suited up  as usual and always ready for a fight but your words made him wonder .
Why did he spare you ?
'' shes right .''
Soap said as he gave the others a stern look .
Ghost handed you all you and the others your rifles  and gave a stern stare .
Soap was always as protective of you as the others but at times soap turned into Ghost .
'' we've gotta–''
Soap was cut off when you had heard a boom come from outside . you ducked down but quickly looked up to hear yells coming from along the hallway .
'' There ! , Kill or capture mission now you know the drill !.''
Price said as he grabbed his rifle tightly and started to go down the hallway .