Meeting the Animeverse god

(Narrating)   

Samuel Rodrigues also know as Jetstream Sam was one of the best swordsmen in the world he lost his family and was trained by the best swordsmen then he got cybernetics and travel around the world slaying any type of criminals of any crime for years the earth started to respect him as of right now he's about to meet someone that's gonna change what he does.  

(3rd Pov) 

Jetstream Sam was on top of a high building looking over the city he protects everyday as he got information about two gangs meeting as he spots their cars driving into a abounded building as he jump from roof to roof towards the building as inside the gang members arrive as the leader get's out as the other gang are the cartel as they sit now with both gangs with their weapons ready in case the deal goes wrong as both the leaders speak.  

Gang leader: Sup. 

Cartel leader: Yo. 

Gang Leader: So, what's this about?  

The cartel leader slides a picture as it shows a picture of Jetstream Sam as The gang leader goes wide eyed and the cartel leader speaks. 

Cartel leader: You know him?

Gang leader: Heard of him. Know for...traveling around the world and hunting down criminals of all time. SO yes, i do know who this guy is. 

Cartel leader: You know, We haven't been able to do anything sense This guy came into town. So i thought, maybe we can work together and kill him. 

Gang leader: How? From what I've heard, He's so strong he can take on any criminal organizations all by himself, and still come out unscratched. 

Cartel Leader: True. But we have something for that. *Spanish* Trae las armas. (Bring the guns) 

One of him when go and come back with a create as he opens it and lays a AR-15 on the table and the clip as he stands back in line as the cartel leader speaks. 

Cartel Leader: It may be a AR-15 but it's more stronger. *Picks up clip* The bullets are armor piercing, From there we can finally kill Jetsream Sam and take back our city.

???: Your city? Please, as if i let you do that.  

Everybody draws their guns as they hear footsteps and look and are shocked to see it's jetsream Sam as the Cartel leader speaks. 

Cartel Leader: H-h-how did you find me. 

He puts his hand on his face messaging his beard while saying. 

Jetstream Sam: Well i was on the roof when i happen to spot a convoy driving to this warehouse.

The cartel Leader looks at the gang leader pissed off as he tries to explain. 

Gang Leader: N-now hold a minute. I had no idea he was following me. 

Cartel Leader: *growls* I should kill you right hear and now!

Jetstream Sam: That won't be necessary because, well...i'll be the one doing the killing. 

They all aim their guns at jetstream Sam as the cartel leader speaks. 

Cartel Leader: Oh yeah? Well too bad, because when we are done with you, we will be taking this city back. 

Jetstream Sam: Well you can try. But in the end *Draws Murasama and gets into stance* You'll all die. So let dance! *Face plate closes*.