Meeting Tamayo and Yushiro

(Jetstream Sam Pov)

Me and tanjiro were riding my motorcycle to our next location as tanjiro's crow was fighting with him and i had to calm the crow down as we were in a town with a lot of people around as tanjiro is in shock as he gets off as nezuko gets out her box and looks tired as i speak to tanjiro. 

Jetstream Sam: Tanjiro, welcome to Asakusa toyko

Tanjiro: Whoa. The big cities have become a lot further than i thought.

Jetstream Sam: Yup. It may be night but, it's beautiful.  

I drive slowly as people move out of my way and tanjiro is looking around as i see him enter an ally to find a couple kissing as he apologizes and walks out as he speaks while pulling a blue scarf over his head. 

Tanjiro: This is making me dizzy. 

I roll my eyes in amusement as i pick him up and set him behind me as i pick up nezuko as i put her in my lap and she closes her eyes to sleep and sighs in happiness as i continue to drive as i stop letting a sakura train pass as i continue to ride as i see a udon cart as i speak to tanjiro.  

Jetstream Sam: Tanjiro, you hungry?

Tanjiro: Yes. That fight got me hungry. 

Jetstream Sam: *chuckles* Okay. 

I drive slowly as i park my bike and i turn it off as we get off and i see the shopkeeper smoking a pipe as i speak to him.

 Jetstream Sam: Excuse me sir. 

Udon shopkeeper: Yeah?

Jetstream Sam: I'll take two bowls of udon with yam, one for me and my friend. 

Udon Shopkeeper: Coming right up.  

He starts cooking as me, nezuko and tanjiro sit down on the bench as were resting and nezuko looks to about to pass out from being tired as tanjiro speaks.

Tanjiro: I've never been to a place like this before.  It's way too crowded.  

I feel nezuko lay on my as i stars rubbing her head as she sighs comfortable as i speak.

Jetstream Sam: Maybe so tanjiro. But it's beautiful.   

Udon Shopkeeper: *Hands two bowls* Here you go. 

Tanjiro: Thank you. 

Jetstream Sam: Thanks. 

We grab our bowls as we start eating as it's been a while since i had food and the wind blows as tanjiro suddenly gasps as he slowly stands up before dropping his bowl and before it can smash i catch it and sit it on the cart as he grabs his sword and starts running back to the city as i set my bowl down and start running after him as he goes by many people as a he puts his hand on a many shoulder i stop behind him as what he doesn't know is that man is Muzan Kidbutsji.