Awaking in the forest

(Jetstream Sam Pov) 

I then wake up and see i'm laying down in a forest which is dark as i get up and look around as i enter my thoughts.  

Jetstream Sam: *Thoughts* So this is demon slayer huh? If i'm right i should be in the year before Tanjiro's family is murdered. I can think later, for now i need a place to rest.  

I then begin walking as i look around the beautiful night as i hear the birds as i hear bushes moving as i stop and put my hand on my guard as i get into a stance and focus on my hearing while looking around as i hear the bushes and leaves falling as i hear growling and a roar as i draw my Murasama and in a quick slash i sliced the head of the demon as his head and body falls on the grass spilling a little blood and some getting on my blade as i see the body slowly turn to ash before disappearing and before i can sheath my Murasama as i see more demons come out the trees drool as i get into a stance and speak.  

Jetsream Sam: So. You demons want human flesh huh? Well your getting the Murasama...so Let's dance!

I see two demons charge at me but i use my Murasama and cut the first one in half then his head as he flew into four pieces and the second one tried to claw at me but i cut both his arms off as it yells in pain and slice it's head off as he and th...

I see two demons charge at me but i use my Murasama and cut the first one in half then his head as he flew into four pieces and the second one tried to claw at me but i cut both his arms off as it yells in pain and slice it's head off as he and the first disappear as more demons charge at me as my sword keeps making the humming sound for every swing i make as i keep slice and decapitating the demons around me. 

I see only three demons left as they go to run but i use my extreme speed and spear beside two of them and slice their heads off  and slice the last on in half and cutting of it's head as my face plates unfold and and i swing my sword before sheat...

I see only three demons left as they go to run but i use my extreme speed and spear beside two of them and slice their heads off  and slice the last on in half and cutting of it's head as my face plates unfold and and i swing my sword before sheathing it as i see blood all over the ground from the demons as i begin walking as i keep walking i then find a village as i walk i keep walking seeing a few people but they just ignore me as i find a alleyway and sit down on a create as i rest from the demon attack but then i sense another demon somewhere as i listen and hear running footsteps as i jump on the builds and follow it as i see a woman running from a demon who has spikes on his body as i follow them and the woman ends up in a corner as she turns and begs the demon. 

Woman: Please! No! 

The demon growls and goes to kill her not before i drop down and decapitate it as the body turns to ash before disapearing as i sheath my Murasama and i look at the woman and speak to her. 

Jetstream Sam: Are you all right?

Woman: Y-yes. *Bows* Thank you for saving me!

Jetstream Sam: Your most welcome. Say, is there any place i can rest for the night?

Woman: Of course. Follow me. 

I follow her as we enter a INN and enter the woman pays for my room and thanks me as i go to my room and find a futon as i take my Murasama off my hip and put down next to me and set it down as i lay down and enter my thoughts. 

Jetstream Sam: *Thoughts* Well, i better be glad my Murasama can kill demons. Still i may not be one with the demon slayer corps, but that doesn't mean i can give them a little assistants. I'll just se ein the morning then. 

I then close my eyes and let sleep take over me. 

(3rd Pov) 

What Jetstream Sam doesn't know is that there was a crow that watched the whole thing form when he arrived to where he is now as the crow flew away as it goes into a building and a man sitting on his knee gets the information form the crow as he speaks with a calm and gentle voice.  

Man: I see. So their is a warrior with a bright red sword that slays demons easily. He may be helpful in our battle with Muzan Kibutsuuji. First will need to see if he can survive the final selection, send hi ma message will. 

The crow Caw's before flying To give Jetstream sam orders form the master.  

A/N: Hey guy. So i'm currently in school in school this so please enjoy it and as always have a nice Christmas. 833 Words.