Battle with the Temari and Arrow demons

(Jetstream Sam Pov) 

I was in my stance as the others were on the ground as Susamaru speaks while catching her temari's. 

Susamaru: Turns out you were right, Yahaba. This building just materialized out of nowhere. 

Yahaba: Huh. The handiwork of someone using a blood demon art that can hide objects. What is this? We're tracking down a pair of demon slayers. Are they with demons?

Susamaru: *Laughs* Isn't this fun? *Bounces Temari's*  

Yahaba: I have to say susamaru, Your way of doing things is just so immature, utterly careless. You splattered me. My kimono is covered with dust.  

Susamaru: Oh, stop whining. Who cares about dust? My temari just uncovered their hiding place. And now the real fun begins! 

She through her temari's as they hit the top of the house as she catches them in her hands as yahaba growls and says.

Yahaba: Stop splattering me! 

Susamaru: Stop being so uptight. Your kimono looks just fine to me. And look.

The smoke clears as our position is exposed as susamaru laughs and speaks.

Susamaru: Come out, come out, wherever you are.

I walk forward as susamaru laughs and throws both her temari's  and i cut one but the other flies past me as yushiro tries to hit it but dodges and before yushiro can react it hits him in the head pooping it like a blueberry as tanjiro yells.

Tanjiro: Yushiro! 

The termari keeps hitting the inside of the house as it tires to hit me but i slice it as it disappears as susamaru laughs while saying.

Susamaru: One down. Three to go. 

I see tanjiro get into his stance as both the temari go right back to susamaru's hand as she bounces them as they ring as she speaks.

Susamaru: Hmm. There's a demon slayer who wear's hanafuda earrings and one that has a black arm. That would be you two right? 

Jetatream Sam: *Chuckles* So we have bounty's on us huh? 

Tanjiro: Miss tamayo! I want you to go find a place to hide! These demons are after me and jetstream Sam! 

Tamayo: No tanjiro. I want you and jetstream sam to focus in the fight. Don't worry about us. We'll be just fine without your protection. We're demons too. 

I then look forward as i get  i say.

Jetstream Sam: Ok. Lets dance! *face mask forms* 

I see susamaru smirk as she raises her temari's and says

Susamaru: All righty. It's all over for you!

She throws her temari fast as i raise murasama and slice it into four pieces and i see the second one try to pass me but i kick it in the air as it falls down to me fast but i slice it as it as i smirk behind my mask seeing the shocked face of susamaru as i hear flesh and look behind me to see yushiro's head growing back as he speaks.