Saving Kanae Kocho/battle with Douma

(Narrating) 

It's been on year since Jetsream Sam entered the world of demon slayer and Rumors have started spreading that demon activity is suddenly getting low as people started talking about the Jetsream Sam as if he was a legend the master of the demon slayer corps was also surprised on how one slayer was able to make a big impact on the demons now jetsream sam is sleeping in a old shed as he's about to change the future of the demon slayer world.  

(Jetsream Sam Pov) 

It was morning as i wake up from hunting demons last night as rumors started spreading about me as i get up and walk out as i stretch and look around i see a familiar vehicle.  

(Ignore raiden) 

(Ignore raiden) 

It was my motorcycle i used back in my word to travel as i see a not and read it. 

(Note) 

Hey, it me truth. I know you might get a little tired form running so i decided to deliver your bike to you, don't worry it's got unlimited fuel so ride as much as you want and good luck defeating Muzan Kibtusuji. 

I finish reading the note and throw it as i get on and turn the key then start it up hearing the loud engine come on as i let hum while sigh as i pull my googles out and put them on as and speed off from the town as i'm riding i enter my thoughts. 

Jetsream Sam: *Thoughts* I remember when i first found this bike, it was one of the best days of my life. 

My thoughts are interrupted by my crow as he speaks.  

Crow: CAW! CAW! MESSAGE! MESSAGE! GO TO NEARBY VILLAGE! REPORTS OF WOMAN GOING MISSING! POSSIBLE TWELVE KIZUKI SIGHTED! GO! GO! GO! 

I then enter my thoughts while still riding. 

Jetsream Sam: *Thoughts* If woman are going missing, then the Twelve Kizuki is upper rank 2 also known as "Douma".

I the speed up as i ride fast towards the village location.  

*Few minutes later*  

I finally arrived at the village as i drove slowly having people look at me as i enter my thoughts. 

Jetsream Sam: *Thoughts* Now, if remember the manga, douma runs a cult for woman. So i need to find someone with fliers. 

I just keep riding around looking around as i find no luck and i find a wooden shed as i ride and stop and back up as i turn the motorcycle off and flip the stand and take my googles off and put them away as i jump on roof tops looking around for anything suspicious.   

*Night* 

It was night time and i had no luck on finding douma as i sigh and sit crisscrossed on a roof top as i enter my thoughts. 

Jetsream Sam: *Thoughts* This is bullshit. I've spent all day looking around and found nothing. *Sigh* Douma is strong but i didn't think he'd be smart.