First mission/ Hunt for twelve kizuki

(Jetstream Sam Pov)  

I woke up steel sitting on my knees as i grab Murasama and hook on my hip as i walk on the streets before climbing and jumping on the rooftops as i'm running my crows flies next to me before speaking. 

Crow: KAW! KAW! MESSAGE! MESSAGE! GO TO NEAREST VILLAGE! POSSIBLE DEMON SIGHTED! CAW! 

Jetstream Sam: Hehe. OK. Lets hunt. 

I keep running off the roofs and run following my crow as i arrive in the village as i see people buying food and what not as i walk around getting weird looks as i walk i jump on the roof and run along it as i enter my thoughts. 

Jetstream Sam: *Thoughts* If i know demons they likely camp somewhere to catch their prey, so i guess i'll just playing hunting that's all. 

I sit down on the roof as i wait for nightfall to come. 

*Night* 

It was night and i was on the rooftops walking slowly as i find a woman walking around as i see red eyes as i follow the woman as i see the demon slowly closing behind her as i drop behind the demon and grab him by the clothes it's wearing and throw the demon behind me as he lands on the ground and growls as i look at the woman and say.  

Jetstream Sam: Ma'am, please leave. 

Woman: R-right! 

She runs off as the demon growls before speaking. 

Demon: *Growls* She was gonna be a good meal, and you let her get away.

Jetstream Sam: Well i can't let you eat so, yeah i had to let her get away from you. 

Demon: Then, you have to die!

He charges with his claws and fangs bared as i draw my murasama quick and slash i decapitate the demon as it's body land on the ground as i sense another demon presence but a little stronger as i run towards it and i see a demon with black hair with orange tip tied in four as he has a blue lines one his faces and i see on his eyes is "Lower Six" as he looks at as i speak to him.

Jetstream Sam: Hey!

He looks at me as he grins and speaks. 

Lower moon 6: Well, Well, what's this? More food for me to eat?

Jetstream Sam: Well, i may look good, but i'm not on the menu tonight. 

Lower moon 6: That's too bad, cause tonight...you die! 

Jetstream Sam: Well, not with out a fight at least. 

Lower moon 6: Ha! You think you can kill me?

Jetstream Sam: I can, so *Draws Murasama and gets into stance* Lets dance!