Meeting the kamado twins

(Narrating) 

*Years Later* 

It's been many years since Jetstream Sam became a hashira and during that time he's trained with the other hashira's and sanemi has finally accepted him as a hashira and more hashira's have joined the demon slayer corps and at the butterfly mansion three little girls came and lived at the mansion and a demon slayer who couldn't fight become the one to control the medical wing named aoi and kanao became a demon slayer and was able to talk to jetstream Sam without using the coin, overtime he's raked up the highest kill count of demons as has fought doma again but turns out to be ice clones and when sam isn't hunting demons he hunts the criminals around japan and people have began to fear "The red swords men" and Jetsream Sam is doing his job as a hashira  by slaying many demons currently he's chasing a demon trying to escape as the demon has no idea who's he running from.   

(Jetstream Sam Pov) 

I was on a roof top chasing after a demon that's running while clutching his severed arm that i sliced with murasama and he turns a corner or but i jump and land in front of him as he shreiks and and falls down as i stand up with murasama pointed at him and say. 

Jetstream Sam: Going somewhere?

Demon: No! No! No! Ple-

I decapitated the demon with my murasama and i swing to the side let the blood fly off and i sheath it as my mask deforms and the demon's body disappear's into to nothing and i begin walk back to my bike as i get on and put my googles on and start it as the engine turns on and i rev it before doing a donut and riding off as i let the nights wind fly as i see my crow fly next to me and it speaks. 

Kasugai Crow: KAW! KAW! MESSAGE! MESSAGE! HEAD TO NORTHEAST VILLAGE! REPORTS OF YOUNG WOMAN DISAPPEARING CAW! CAW!

I then start to speed as i know that this was tanjiro's first mission as i ride fast as i make my way towards the village. 

*Few minutes later* 

I arrived at the village and drive slowly as i look around as i see a open ally way where i see A boy wearing the brown demon slayer uniform with a green and black checkered haori with red hair, and hanafuda earrings and walking with a brown box which probably has nezuko as it's tanjiro kamado.  

 I drive beside him confusing him as he looks at me and i speak to him. 

Jetstream Sam: Are you Tanjiro Kamado. 

Tanjiro: Yes. Who are you?

Jetstream Sam: I'm Jetstream Sam. A hashira of the demon slayer corps. 

Tanjiro: Oh. It's nice to meet you. Where your uniform? And what are your riding?

Jetstream Sam: This is my ride. I can give you a ride if your tired of walking. 

Tanjiro: O-okay. 

He hops on behind me as i ride as we look around and he starts speaking to me.