Becoming a Hashira

(Jetstream Sam Pov)  

It's bee on week since the battle with doma i'm still hunting demons and i'm glad that i changed something in this anime's future right now i'm writing my motorcycle with my goggles on as my craw flies next to me and speaks.

Crow: KAW! KAW! MESSAGE! MESSAGE! GO TO THE DEMON SLAYER HEADQUARTERS! THE MASTER WISHES TO SEE YOU! KAW! 

I nod as i follow the crow all the way towards headquarters.  

*Few minutes later* 

I finally arrive to find a wooden gate as i drive i see a nice stone garden with a large Japanese hose as i park my bike on the side and take off my googles as i stand in front of the house i then enter my thoughts while looking around. 

 Jetstream Sam: *Thoughts* So this is the master's house. I wonder where the other hashira's are. 

I then sense a presence and look to see a big figure walking towards me as i see he has the demon slayer uniform with a big green hairo with symbols saying "Namu Amida Butsu" and with beads on his hands in a prayer motion and some around his neck and is blind as this was the Stone hashira Gyomei Himejima. 

He stops in front of me as he speaks

Gyomei: Who are you? 

Jetstream Sam: my name is Jetstream Sam of the demon slayer corps. 

Gyomei: Forgive me. My name is Gyomei Himejima of he demon slayer corps and the current stone hashira. 

Jetstream Sam: Nice to meet you. 

Gyomei: May i ask why you are hear. 

Jetstream Sam: I was called here by my crow. 

Gyomei: I see. 

???: Hey Gyomei. Who's this guy?

I look and see a muscular figure with a blue demon slayer uniform which is sleeveless and a headband with diamond and two sword guards with chains connected to them and red dots on his left eye as this was the Sound hashira Tengen Uzui as i speak to him.