The Final Selection

(3rd Pov) 

When morning hit Jetstream Sam wasted no time getting up after put his Murasama on his hip and left the village as he was walking he hears wings flapping and looks to see a crow flying behind him as he stops and raises his arm as the crow lands on his arm as Jetstream Sam pets the crow as he speaks. 

Jetstream Sam: Where you from?

Crow: Message from the master. Go to final selection later tonight. Master wants to see if your truly demon slayer material. 

Jetstream Sam: I guess i'll do it. Please give the master my name "Jetstream Sam". That's my name. Tell him that. 

The crow flies away as Jetstream sam continues walking while entering his thoughts.  

Jetstream Sam: *Thoughts* So, the master wishes to see my skills *Chuckles* Very well then. I'll give him the best dance i can give.   

He keeps walking as he finds a forest as he talks to myself. 

Jetstream Sam: Well. Until then i might as well train. 

Jetstream Sam draws his Murasama as he begins shadow swinging with his sword with as he prepares for tonight. 

(Jetstream Sam Pov) 

*Dawn* 

It was almost night and i finished my training as i walk up a bunch of stairs as i made it to the final selection entrance as it's only me as i walk i hear two familiar voices. 

???: Welcome Jetstream Sam. 

I look and i see the two of the childern Ubuyashiki families Kanata Ubuyashiki and Kiriya Ubuyashiki as i see them smiling while holding lamps as i speak.  

Jetstream Sam: Hey there young ones

Kanata/Kiriya: Welcome. The master has requested to see if your skills are demon slayer material. 

Jetstream Sam: Yes i heard. Just tell what i need to do and i'll be on my way. 

Kanata: You need to survive 7 days inside the forest. After the 7 days you will become a demon slayer.