Ch 4 - Welcome to the Apocalypse

"Let's go. Where not gonna last here long." Cheong-San said without a hint of emotion. "What?" Dae-su asked. "Not to be that guy, but how are we gonna do that?" I huffed.

"Where should we go?" Wu-Jin asked.

"The hose from earlier. Gyeong-Su." Cheong-San said.

"Yea?" He responded, "... What? What is it?"

"Open it just a few inches. Enough for the hose to fit."

"Isn't it better to wait for the rescuers to come save us?

"We might all die by the time they arrive."

"This will kill us faster. It's just gonna be-"

"Is waiting for someone to save us the best thing we can do?"

I sighed and stood up on my hurt ankle, "Let me do it."

"What?" Gyeong-sun said.

"You don't want to, plus, no offense I'll probably have better odds." I said.

"No it's fine, how would I be able to call myself a man if I let someone else do it." He said. I sat back down, "your the boss." He looked at me with a nod, "thanks though."

I sat next to Hee-San, "How's the pain?" She was now sweating and holding her stomach with her head leaning on the table.

"It's so bad y/n..." she said tearfully.

"Alright, deep breaths now." I said and held her hand.

...

"I wanna go down first!" Na-yeon exclaimed. "One person at a time. You might fall if it shakes too much." Cheong-san said. "Hee-Su has to go second then!" I shouted. "Y/n..." she said and tugged my arm looking up at me.

"Wait, if she's second I want to go third." Ji-min said. Suddenly everyone started to argue about who would go.

I slammed my hand on the table, "Hee-Su is with a child! She has to go!"

Everyone went silent. "Y/n..." I heard her whisper. I turned to her and she had a look of betrayal in her eyes.

"Hey guys! Miss Park is here!" We heard Gyeong-sun yell. Soon Hee-Su started to climb out the window with my bag...

Everyone else followed next.

There were only three of us left in the science room and I tried to hold the windows and doors closed. On-jo and Cheong-San were having a moment. While I struggled...

"Could you two like... rush a little with the lovey dovey stuff please?" I shouted. They looked at me and immediately started to evacuate.

...

Cheong-sun was the last one and at the end of the rope. Stood at the window waiting for him to get pulled through. Suddenly the barrier on the doors and windows fell down, letting the zombies crash through.

Crap

No one's pov:

As soon as Cheong-su was pulled through the window the other students saw two bodies fall. Everyone was silent until Hee-Su fell to her knees and screamed.

.
.
.

Your pov:

I held onto the rope with both on my hand squeezing tight. My switch-blade was held in my mouth and a zombie for held onto my fucked up ankle.

I'm suprised I'm still alive...

I tried to kick the girl off, but it was only making me tired and tear up from the pain. "Y/n!" I heard someone call my name. I look up to see, "su-hyeok!" I shouted through my teeth.