Ch 8 - Nervous Piss

Your pov:

I walked out holding Wu-Jin's hand. I could feel some of their stares. I sighed and tightened my hold on his hand.

I didn't look up from the floor, but I could still faintly heard On-jo trying to comfort Cheong-san. They were talking about eating fried chicken once this was all over. I smiled... that sounds nice.

.
.
.

"I didn't hear anything at all. I just couldn't hear anything." Cheong-san said. I looked up at him, as Hee-su was laying her head against my shoulder. I was making funny faces to entertain her baby. She kept smiling at my antics.

"Like what?" Su-hyeok asked. "I mean, after Na-yeon went out... and when Ms. Park went after her... I didn't hear anything after that." He said emotionless.

"You mean screaming?" Su-hyeok said.

"Yea."

Everyone started to ponder over this. "Maybe they didn't die then." Dae-su said, "They wouldn't have been quiet if zombies were biting them. They must be alive"

"So, then they must be somewhere in the school." I said looking towards Dae-su. He nodded.

"I think your right. I didn't hear anything either." On-jo joined in. "Me neither. I was scared because I didn't know how I'd feel if I heard them screaming, but I didn't hear anything." Hyo-ryung said.

"Come to think of it, neither did I." Joon-yeong agreed as well. "Even egghead agrees!" I exclaimed receiving a glare from him. "Then I'm right. They're alive, right?" Dae-su said.

"Should she be alive?" Ji-min asked. "What do you mean?" Joon-yeong asked. "If it weren't for y/n, we'd be calling her a murderer. She tried to kill Gyeong-su and walked out of here on her own. Is it even right for her to be alive? Aren't you all being fake?" She said.

Geez, whats with everyone...

"What about Ms. Park? Should she die too?" Asked Wu-Jin. "Is that our fault?" She said.

"Either way we're responsible for what happened."

"Why is that? What did we do wrong? Na-yeon was more than fine with killing someone, then had the audacity to play victim, and choose to leave on her own. Simply because we didn't listen to her. If no one's on your side, is it okay to kill?...

...Ms. Park acted like we were wrong. We didn't tell Na-yeon to go out there. We didn't tell Ms. Park to go out there either. Why should we feel bad? What the hell did we do wrong?" She finished.

Everyone sat in silence and contemplated her words. "She's right, but... most of us in here loved Ms. Park. It's okay to feel upset that she left." I chimed in.

"That's easy for you to say, you don't know a thing about human emotions." Ji-min said. I didn't respond.

"Watch it Ji-min." I heard Hee-su say sternly. Ji-min stopped talking. Hee-su resumed resting on my shoulder as she looked into her babies eyes. I watched carefully, not noticing a pair of brown eyes watching me.

"Y/n, what will I do if the adults don't come. What will I do with my baby? I don't know if I can take care of her." She asked. (We don't know the gender so... I'm'a make a 50/50 guess)

She turned and faced me with concern. I looked away and said, "Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I'll protect you and your child. Think of me as the fun dad."

She giggled and leaned on my shoulder with the little baby sleeping in her arms. "Does that make you my husband?" She asked. "Guess you're stuck with me." I laughed. She smiled and held my hand.