Ch 14 - I promised!

Su-hyeok's pov:

I ran up the stairs while a zombie chased me. It grabbed my leg making me trip and fall. It crawled on top of me and I held it by the throat so it wouldn't bite me.

Suddenly someone stabbed the zombie and killed it next to me. I pushed off me and looked at who saved me. It was Gwi-nam and y/n was behind him. "Moron." He said.

Y/n lent out a hand and pulled me up. "Total loser, huh?" He said. "Thank you." I said. "Of course, I saved your ass." He replied.

"Where's Hee-su?" She asked with a serious tone. I was about to speak until Gwi-nam asked another question. "I'm looking for Cheong-san, where is he?"

"Cheong-san?" The guy earned a glare from y/n. "For what?" I asked. "To talk."

"What do you mean?"

"I just want to have a little chat with him." He said. I looked at him and his bloody knife. "You're badly hurt." I said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm great. I'm so fucking great. So, Cheong-san?"

"That's not funny." I said and y/n smacked his chest. "Quit being a prick, Gwi-nam. Now where is Hee-su?" She said.

"You always thought you were better than the rest of us. Isn't that right? ... Do this. Don't do that. Always ordering me around. It's okay though. You fought better than I did. But you can't do that anymore." Gwi-nam said.

Your pov:

"Gwi-nam." I warned and grabbed his wrist. "Fuck off, y/n." He said pushing me away and slashing at Su-hyeok. They both fell over and Gwi-nam tried to stab him, but dropped the knife down the stairs.

They grabbed each other and Gwi-nam flung Su-hyeok down some stairs. I jumped on Gwi-Nam's back and held my switch blade to his neck about to slice. He backed up, slamming me into a wall. I fell with a painful groan.

Su-hyeok and Gwi-nam kept fighting.

I sat up and felt someone hold my shoulder. I turned around to see Hee-su with her fussy baby in her arms. Ignoring the pain, I jumped up and hugged her, "Hee-Su!" I suddenly heard a loud slam behind me.

I turned around and saw Su-hyeok was slammed into the floor by Gwi-nam. "Get to safety Hee-Su!" I shouted and running over to help. I kicked his back making him fall and turn to me. "Back off Gwi-nam!" I yelled.

He grabbed my ankles and pulled, making me fall back on my ass. He crawled on top of me and punched me in the stomach making wince in pain. This seemed to make him smile and he grabbed my chin so I could look at him, "Make that noise again for me." I cringe at his words. Pervert bastard!

"Get off of her!" Hee-su yelled trying to push him. He pushed her away and into a wall making her baby scream out from the fast movement.

"Don't you fucking touch them!" I yelled and kneeing him in the dick and flipping him so his chest was to the floor and I held his hand behind his back. Suddenly Nam-ra came out of no where and tried to help Su-hyeok up to his feet.

"Su-hyeok, take Hee-su and run!" I yelled. He did as he was told. Hee-Su tried to retaliate, but I ultimately saw them leave.

I turned to Gwi-nam, "Get a grip Gwi-nam! These guys did nothing to you, so stop hurting my, my, uh ... maybe friends?" I said the last part in a more confused tone, distracting me in my thoughts.

I felt Gwi-nam use my weight against me, making me stumble back onto the floor with him over me and pining my hands.

He leaned down by my ear and whispered, "Dammit y/n, the things you do to me." I flinched when I felt his teeth run across my ear and down to my neck, "Fuck you smell delicious."