Ch 15 - Join Us Again

Tf when did we get so many reads?! Anyways, thanks for the reads and votes! I love you guys!

Your pov:

I stared at the sleeping baby in my arms with a dull expression. "Live for me." I bit my quivering lip. I don't even know how. I looked at everyone around me. She was the only person who wasn't scared of me...

My only friend...

I'm alone, again.

"We're trapped again, aren't we?" Ji-min said. "There are zombies out there, so let's just think a little." Su-hyeok responded. "This is so annoying."

"Hey. Hey, Nam-ra." Hyo-ryung said and stood up, "What happened to you're arm? That's a bite mark, isn't it?" Everyone else stood up. I sighed and stood in front of her. "Gwi-nam bit her, guys. Besides, I'm sure you guys already know that she would have turned by now." I said referring to Hee-su.

"Gwi-nam was bitten by zombies." Cheong-san said fully. "Bullshit." Su-hyeok said. "I saw him get bit." Cheong-san said.

"Cho- I mean Cheong-san is right. We both saw him die from the zombies. However, he came back to life. And he wasn't a zombie." I said coldly, making them all turn to me.

"I was writing in my journal. Then he just started talking to me, it also seems like his senses were heightened because he was able to smell that Hippo, was a zombie mouse." I paused. I left Hippo outside...

"He was also able to smell that another group of students helped kill the zombies with me. He's basically immune to zombies." I said and everyone went quiet.

I said, "He went into the hall to clear them. The zombies didn't even seem to care about his existence." I said with a sigh. I took a seat with the little baby in my arms with my feet on the table.

Nam-ra interrupted with, "He bit me after he died from zombies. This means I might turn into a zombie." "You won't!" Su-hyeok shouted. "I-never mind. So be it. Su-hyeok, thank you." Nam-ra said.

She started walking off and Su-hyeok stopped her. He dragged her to the rest and guaranteed she wouldn't turn. Suddenly I was pulled to the side.

"Who was in the group of students who helped you?" Wu-jin whispered. I already forgot their names. I'm such a screw up.

"I don't remember their names, but there were two guys and girls. One girl and guy had bows. They were looking for her brother. His name was, uh. I think it was Wu-jin, but I don't know any Wu-Jin's." I said with a hand on my chin.